Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so apperantly....the stanima patch works!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so apperantly....the stanima patch works!

i was just playing the game....now at first id didn't see any diffrance...but that cause i don't spam!

this dude i play with online was your usual spammer...he was spamming for about 2 rounds until i started to see his punches started to get slower and slower....then i knock him out with a counter hook and win the fight.

so it turns out the EA did something good for a change....now if we can just do something about those jitter blockers

That's good news
    The only thing left to do for me is getting rid of that lock when you're in close... when the guys are pretty much stuck to you.

Comment

The worst thing about the game is the stupid commentary, ive lost TWICE before going for a KO in the last round just because they kept saying I needed a KO then I look at the scorecards and all I needed to do was stay up lol
      I dont listen to those pricks anymore
      the glued feet thing is a bit annoying because you take alot of damage trying to get out of it

Comment

I may be wrong but it seems like they adjusted the cpu counter rate, they don't seem to counter every punch you throw. Anybody noticed this too?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          That's good news
          The only thing left to do for me is getting rid of that lock when you're in close... when the guys are pretty much stuck to you.
          yea thats gotta go

Comment

Working...
          X