Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Snaps! Al Bernstein retweets, “Team Canelo to offer Spence 20mil at Middleweight!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Obviously Canelo trying to flex on GGG by keeping him waiting if this fight comes off.

No way Spence takes the fight, but if by some miracle he does GGG can't say shit because that's a huge fight.
    Eh. 500-700k. The boxing world would know its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Casuals...

Spence walks around 180lbs. Spence has said he would fight Canelo at 160. Did Duran fight above 135lbs?

When does your intelligence kick in?
      Right after I ravage your mother, sister and other family members.

Spence walks around at 180. And looks like Butterbean. WTF does his "walks around" weight have anything to do with fighting weight. Yes, Duran fought at higher weights. When he looked like a fat chimichanga. Great point.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        At this point, does anyone want that right now? Errol still has work to do at 147
        Yes! Their both in their primes, win, lose or draw Spence can go back and deal with 147. If we have to wait for Spence to clear 147 then they both wont likely be in their primes anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          You have a DAZN subscription to take care of
          It's been taken care of

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Right after I ravage your mother, sister and other family members.

Spence walks around at 180. And looks like Butterbean. WTF does his "walks around" weight have anything to do with fighting weight. Yes, Duran fought at higher weights. When he looked like a fat chimichanga. Great point.
            Like I said, casuals...

Comment

If Wilder turned down $20M for Breazeale, why would Spence accept $20M for Canelo? They'd need to offer Spence more than the $33M Canelo is making per fight. Although if Wilder turned down $40M for Joshua, I'd suspect the number to get Spence to jump ship is probably closer to $50M.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                Is that even the same thing? How does canelo not got **** for this.
                mikey said he wanted to fight spence. spence felt disrespected and that's why spence went ahead with the mikey bout even though there was gonna be backlash on it he didnt care. so now that spence called canelo out and canelo responded, i expect spence to take on the fight just like how mikey garcia did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  If Wilder turned down $20M for Breazeale, why would Spence accept $20M for Canelo? They'd need to offer Spence more than the $33M Canelo is making per fight. Although if Wilder turned down $40M for Joshua, I'd suspect the number to get Spence to jump ship is probably closer to $50M.
                  ''but but if PBC X-fighter turned down why would..but''

Robbie Barrett

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Yes! Their both in their primes, win, lose or draw Spence can go back and deal with 147. If we have to wait for Spence to clear 147 then they both wont likely be in their primes anymore...
                    Fair.. but the fight really has never been on my radar. Certainly wouldn't mind it, but the matchups at 147 for Spence are too intriguing to me atm

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      I wouldn’t mind tbh. He’s already made it clear that the work we really want to see him do isn’t going to be happening for some time so I wouldn’t mind seeing him against Canelo. Much prefer that than the awful Garcia matchup.
                      Damn.. I'd actually much rather see Spence fight Porter, Thurman, or Garcia than Canelo at this point

Comment

Working...
                      X