Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hate/bias boxingscene and most press have against Mexican fighers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul Canelo Alvarez in my judgement lost the fight but was awarded the decision by the three official judges scorecards. Just live with it and move on. At least I have.

In addition, it was far from a robbery as there were many close rounds that were too hard to score. Canelo made it a very close fight, however by adding several wrinkles to his game.

He threw more combination punches in bunches, he went to the body more and stayed off the ropes by forcing Golovkin to fight off the back foot, as he was the aggressive fighter throughout the fight coming forward. Even though he was consistently getting caught flush in the face by Golovkin's jab earlier in the fight.

Comment

Most boxers and trainers had Canelo winning. But the great mayority of people had GGG winning. Hate to say it but one group knows more about boxing. The rest DKSAB

Comment

had it 6-2 after 8 rounds for canelo
        ggg won every round but the 12th on my scorecard
        looks to me like ggg was getting his offense offset by the canelo body work and he would have to reset with the jab(thats why he was jabbin so much) bc he likes to have room to extend his punch canelo didnt give him that option. that alone shows ring generalship for canelo and the man who had over 300 am fights got the pace dictated to by the smaller fighter ggg looked his age in this fight. but if they gave the fight to ggg i wouldnt be mad neither fighter showed TRU separation in this fight.

Comment

mexicans are basically being holocausted by the media, we can't stand idly by and let this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Hate is justified because Mexican fighters are cheats. You are just a biased fangirl if you can't understand.
            Salty ass scumbag. LOL, keep taking those L's chump. Triple duck, Bumluvkin, BBBackwards, 97k is DONE.

When he comes back he'll be 37, and not have accomplished anything except get the biased media telling him he won.

BBBackwards is a coward btw for running to the locker room without giving an interview.

Canelo punked his ass out of the stage at the weigh in, punked him all over the ring during the fight and punked him out of the ring without giving an interview. What a bďtch.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
              Most boxers and trainers had Canelo winning. But the great mayority of people had GGG winning. Hate to say it but one group knows more about boxing. The rest DKSAB

Exactly.

Most of fans dont know **** about this

Comment

The obvious answer, is obvious:

Americans hate Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I've seen plenty pointing to Canelo doing well but the reality is that there's a significantly larger number of people who think GGG won. I don't see a huge bias in general against Mexican boxers or Mexican boxing. They get good press in general. Canelo gets a lot of heat but he did fail multiple tests and didn't act with grace. He's also definitely got more favorable treatment than most fighters so naturally people don't like that type of stuff. The press did say Marquez was robbed in Pacquaio III for example and a lot of idiots then said "well the judges said this", "well Pacquaio landed more shots".

Re: this site being biased against Mexicans. It goes a number of ways and it does exist. A lot of posters really don't like Mexican and black fighters but a lot of posters really hate white fighters/European fighters. I think there's more troll threads and posters tearing down active European boxers than anything else and that's just a fact. It's blind ignorance to act like it doesn't happen. A lot of noobs especially Pacquaio one's hate Mexican fighters because Marquez had the audacity to not go down without a fight.

It's sad that it's come to that and people have taken things deeper than the sport we are supposed to love and be here to discuss. You can spot them a mile off I said I think GGG won and one idiot poster who's been here years (lizard man) said I'm a Pacquaio fan who was still upset that Marquez KO'd him when here on planet earth Marquez is my all-time favorite fighter and I've followed his career since the 90's and spent thousand$$$ watching him live a ton of times and actually got ****face drunk celebrating that KO and I hate Pacquaio lol that's proof most posters don't even read they just write their BS (kinda like that fight club line about not listening just waiting for your chance to talk). Pacquaio fans paint me as a Mayweather fan because I say Marquez is a great fighter. There's a lot of stupid fans that are caught in a Mayweather-Pacquaio war and some make it racial.

Anytime somebody says "my race/my country has the best ___" you know they are a racist and are insecure.

Most boxing fans are casual fans and a large number of them are stupid and bigoted. This place maybe more so than most and IMO the board needs a re-vamp. Create a noob section and posters have to be approved by others with good reputation and can't start a thread until x amount of green k or approved posts.
                  As a minority myself the Mexicans on this site are the worst.

They might as have Mexican pride tattooed on their face and wear the Mexican flag everywhere they go that's how obnoxious they are. Then the got the balls to say you hate Mexicans when they're the one talking **** about anyone not mexican.

I mean come on, you're only Mexican boxing fans because you are Mexican. And then your shout to the heavens how great your race is and if anyone opinion isnt the same as yours they're racist.

I dislike boxers like Mikey Garcia because just like his fans he talks a big ass game and doesnt even deliver the goods. How much does a guy need to name drop? When is he actually gonna fight real champs and not paper champs?

The difference between Mikey and someone like Loma is that Loma has fought everyone put in front of him. He doesnt name drop like mikey. The dude is far more humble. I'm not saying hes better, though imo, I believe he is.

Im not trying to discredit the guy but the only think he has on Lomachenko is size. Maybe a stiff jab, but that's about it. Linares is bigger than Mikey too and has the same slow ass footwork. But Linares said himself he trained for 2 full fights to fight lomachenko. Has Mikey?

But nah. Ya'll always make it about race. Always.

Im sitting here trying my best to be objective but ya'll always whining calling people haters because they hurt your feelings. Real talk.

Be a fan of the sport and not your race.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Exactly.

Most of fans dont know **** about this
                    I don't know about some of these polls because in person its not lopsided but check out a video on You tube its called "Andy Lee ethers ggg fanboys who hate canelo's win". Great description of the biased commentary and the effects it can have on fools or people that have their minds made up before the fight and we all know some is just racial/nationalistic hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                      As a minority myself the Mexicans on this site are the worst.

They might as have Mexican pride tattooed on their face and wear the Mexican flag everywhere they go that's how obnoxious they are. Then the got the balls to say you hate Mexicans when they're the one talking **** about anyone not mexican.

I mean come on, you're only Mexican boxing fans because you are Mexican. And then your shout to the heavens how great your race is and if anyone opinion isnt the same as yours they're racist.

I dislike boxers like Mikey Garcia because just like his fans he talks a big ass game and doesnt even deliver the goods. How much does a guy need to name drop? When is he actually gonna fight real champs and not paper champs?

The difference between Mikey and someone like Loma is that Loma has fought everyone put in front of him. He doesnt name drop like mikey. The dude is far more humble. I'm not saying hes better, though imo, I believe he is.

Im not trying to discredit the guy but the only think he has on Lomachenko is size. Maybe a stiff jab, but that's about it. Linares is bigger than Mikey too and has the same slow ass footwork. But Linares said himself he trained for 2 full fights to fight lomachenko. Has Mikey?

But nah. Ya'll always make it about race. Always.

Im sitting here trying my best to be objective but ya'll always whining calling people haters because they hurt your feelings. Real talk.

Be a fan of the sport and not your race.
                      What a stupid post.

Very stupid.

Mexicans are the more objective fan base.

A lot of mexicans were cheering for GGG.

How many people from phillipines were supporting Marquez?

Mexicans were mad in the first fight of Canelo against GGG.

How many people from Argentina were mad in the huge robbery of Martínez against Murray?

A lot of mexicans are haters of Canelo, a lot...

How many blackamericans were haters of Floyd?

Stop saying sh.it.

Comment

Working...
                      X