Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'd Love To Showcase My Skill Against Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'd Love To Showcase My Skill Against Gennady Golovkin!

Former junior middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade (25-0, 16 KOs) is looking for more gold. And he has his sights set on the king oft he division - IBF, WBA, WBC IBO world champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs). Andrade, who previously held WBO and WBA titles at 154-pounds, moved up to 160 in October and dominated Alantez Fox over twelve rounds of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Derevyachenko and you'll get your mandatory shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Fight Derevyachenko and you'll get your mandatory shot.
      But a KO loss to an unknown guy won't guarantee him the payday he so desperately seeks.

Comment

He won't showcase it against anyone meaningful. I like Andrade and know he has skills but ffs, enough talk already.

Comment

Why don't you call out someone you can realistically fight right now, you ****ing clown. You're exposed/see through now. Enough with this bull****.

Who keeps giving this moron interviews? He's all talk. Has had numerous opportunities to make things happen and backed out. I don't want to hear from him again unless he's announcing a meaningful fight.

Comment

deontay wilder of the 160 division

Comment

When was the last time you beat a meaningful challenger? This guy thinks he's going to talk his way into a championship because he beat who? He acts like he's a known fighter with fans. Nobody has to fight you. You don't bring anything to the table.

Comment

Another slick black brotha makin his name

Comment

this dude never shows up fight night.

Comment

Andrade needs some more fights at 160. Come on, you know you are not getting Trip G. This guy has skills, but you need some rounds to prove you are a legit MW and get your name out there.

If you really want to step up, maybe Danny Jacobs needs an opponent while waiting out the belt situation through mid-2018?

Comment

Working...
                    X