No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    no, the question has always been about the weight...you took it somewhere else cuz you didn't want to answer. canelo is a mw...and probably has been for quite some time. he just chose to boil down and invent his own weight class so he could continue fighting jmws.

" probably " ? loooooooool

so, after 117 pages..... all you got is " probably "

I think you are probably very fkn stupid, and slightly embarrassed

155 limited Golovkin, which you supported

but, you insist that 155 did not limit Canelo

or is that a " probably " as well ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      dont know if you know but fighters can move up in weight. he was a jr middleweight, now hes a middleweight and thats been the case for a while. How can u not understand that?

it has been the case since Chavez

and..... you fcukboys keep changing your story

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        dont know if you know but fighters can move up in weight. he was a jr middleweight, now hes a middleweight and thats been the case for a while. How can u not understand that?

TonyGE is a fkn idiot, the ultimate tard

kafkod is a lying POS, as always

considerthis is a silly cvnt who has started crawling up his own a55hole by using words like "probably" loooool

Shape Up is a spastic fanboy who abandoned ship long ago

I would like to call you something, but you just aint there yet..... what with your silly pac-tard nonsense..... and the odd silly one-liner..... you simply don't make the grade, any grade lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          There you go again with more lies saying I didn't know that Smith fought Canelo. Check my posting record idiot I've commented on that fight in this forum. You make up lies and throw them out there to see if they stick. If someone doesn't respond then in your mind it becomes the truth. Then you keep repeating it hoping it will stick in people's minds. My favorite one you keep throwing out there is that your really just a boxing fan exposing the truth when in reality you're the opposite.

stop lying you little ****bag

you stated that when Canelo was fighting at 155, he could not make 154

YOU SAID THAT, you ****head..... in this very thread

don't deny it, because I will easily find it

and when I informed you about Smith, you shut your c0ck-warmer, and crawled up your own ass...... disappearing for a few pages until you thought I forgot loooool

also, muppet.....

you are one of the ****heads who used the excuse in my sig loooooooool

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Golovkin killed the negotiation TWICE over weight, and then once over money lol

after Khan, Canelo attempted to make that fight at 160..... but Mr "businessman doe" wanted more money looooool

did you forget all about that ?

b,b,b,but.....
            aboutfkntime plan A .. lie.

Comment

fcuk-boy, that is EXACTLY what you said

Golovkin refused 155, because it would limit him..... but YOU, in your wisdom (lol), decided that 155 would not limit Canelo..... and have been running around calling him a genuine middleweight

looooool

you fcuk-boys need to get your story straight

that TonyGE ****head has suddenly decided that we are talking about Chavez
              there's no reason to think it wouldn't limit ggg, who's older and hasn't made that weight before. weight bullying is a young man's game.

there you go with "genuine" mw again. I said canelo was no longer a jmw when he wasn't making the limit(fact) and that I felt he should have just moved up in weight instead of forcing his opponents to fight at canelo weight. simple. you keep making it into something else and tell me I'm saying things that I'm not. I think you're confusing me with one of the other 10 people you're currently pointlessly arguing with.

Comment

TonyGE is a fkn idiot, the ultimate tard

kafkod is a lying POS, as always

considerthis is a silly cvnt who has started crawling up his own a55hole by using words like "probably" loooool

Shape Up is a spastic fanboy who abandoned ship long ago

I would like to call you something, but you just aint there yet..... what with your silly pac-tard nonsense..... and the odd silly one-liner..... you simply don't make the grade, any grade lol
                ******* nonsense? Im not a pacquiao fan. The mods should have shut this thread down long ago, youve been given too much of a platform to spread your vile hate filled bull****.

Comment

fcukboy.....

Canelo was NOT a genuine middleweight, because he was limited to 155

Golovkin did not want to be limited to 155, which you happily supported..... because, "middleweight is 160".....

..... but then you insisted that 155lb was "close enough" to regard Canelo as a genuine middleweight

which is the exact same dishonest ignorant behavior that you have become renowned for

kid.....

after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

Still ducking the question ... if Canelo was a SWW, why would 155 limit him?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    aboutfkntime plan A .. lie.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/9/1...gures-to-fight

so, what.....

are you going to shove your head up your ass and pretend that did not happen

like you pretend that Golovkin did not duck Ward?

like how you pretend that Golovkin did not happily offer Rosado a catchweight, and offer to fight any other NO-HOPER at 154..... just not Cotto/Canelo?

loooooool

Comment

why do you think that is, fuk-burger ?

could it be because he weighed 155 and was not a genuine middleweight?
                      I don't know why you feel the need to refer to Canelo as a fake MW, rather than simply as a MW champ

Comment

Working...
                      X