Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Source: https://youtu.be/1C32ekVa6-U?t=79

I've seen people speculate that PBC is a cult for years, whenever weird stuff comes out, but more and more stuff like this has come out recently. Do you guys think it gives more weight to people's opinions who have been calling it a cult the whole time, or do you think they're wrong and quotes like this from PBC fighters don't change that? Please share your opinion.
    You know you are a very mentally sick man to be called Boxing Logic.

Comment

Boi Yall b concerned about the dumbest shyt on here

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        a lot of blacks main reason for living is constantly look for racism and even make it up (only among whites) all the while being black supremacists and no one is allowed to point it out. this is a classic example
        True ****. And if you point it out they call you the racist.

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Muh melanin doe.

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
        How come his melanin couldn't help him against Loma? lmao
        He found out that melanin surely doesn't help in the IQ department lmao.

Comment

I interpreted it as him referring to the prejudice one of dar skin faces. Hardship made him strong yada yada.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            True ****. And if you point it out they call you the racist.

Muh melanin doe.

He found out that melanin surely doesn't help in the IQ department lmao.
            Imagine if a white person said if you pay attention to those dominating the scholastics with the highest iq its those with lack of melanin, lol it would be called racist. But its okay for gary to say melanin which is code word for black are dominating sports because of their melanin.

Why is one okay but the other isnt? Why show double standards makes no sense since none of us were alive during slavery days.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Imagine if a white person said if you pay attention to those dominating the scholastics with the highest iq its those with lack of melanin, lol it would be called racist. But its okay for gary to say melanin which is code word for black are dominating sports because of their melanin.

Why is one okay but the other isnt? Why show double standards makes no sense since none of us were alive during slavery days.
              It's always down with whitey anymore. Double standards and hypocrisy are fine except for whitey. If you disagree with whitey, just call him racist and you win that argument magically. Racism and bigotry against whites is somehow acceptable now sadly.

Excluding black males from jobs is wrong... but Affirmative action excluding the white male is ok. Black face is bad... but White Chicks was ok. Dreadlocks on whites is cultural appropriation... but straightened non nappy hair and/or dying it blonde is ok. BET is fine but don't even think about WET. United Negro College Fund is fine... but a United Caucasian College Fund would be racist. We could go on and on about the double standards and hypocrisy.

Comment

what a joke.

The fight was kinda close when it was stopped. Kiko was shot to peices.

It was a lackluster performance and you shouldn't be bragging. Now go away like you wil

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I interpreted it as him referring to the prejudice one of dar skin faces. Hardship made him strong yada yada.
                  hahha that would have been fine. Except he didn't say that at all.

He seem more insecure than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Boi Yall b concerned about the dumbest shyt on here

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      hahha that would have been fine. Except he didn't say that at all.

He seem more insecure than anything else.
                      I catch myself glued to your profile pic for about a good 6sec until realize what I'd forgot what I was even reading. Thats profile Pic gots ta go!

Comment

Working...
                      X