No announcement yet.

Weight Gain Advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Gain Advice

I'm weighing about 223 right now, and I'm hoping to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle. I'm hoping to be able to do it in 8-10 weeks. I have a good weight training plan in place, but I still need to plan the nutritional aspect. Does anyone know about how many calories I should be consuming per day? It would help to have a number as a specific goal. Also, is there any supplements that anyone would recommend? Does anyone have any links that they think might help me? Any advice would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    I'm weighing about 223 right now, and I'm hoping to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle. I'm hoping to be able to do it in 8-10 weeks. I have a good weight training plan in place, but I still need to plan the nutritional aspect. Does anyone know about how many calories I should be consuming per day? It would help to have a number as a specific goal. Also, is there any supplements that anyone would recommend? Does anyone have any links that they think might help me? Any advice would be appreciated.
    10-15 off muscle in 10 weeks just aint gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
      10-15 off muscle in 10 weeks just aint gonna happen
      without steroids or andro, he's right
      better aim for 5-7 months
      10-15lbs of muscle w/o fat is hard to gain

Comment

Originally posted by dario View Post
        without steroids or andro, he's right
        better aim for 5-7 months
        10-15lbs of muscle w/o fat is hard to gain
        for 10-15 its more like 12-18 months anyhow.

you need to eat more than you burn, eat a lot but good foot, durum wheat pasta,oaths,browb rice,fruit veggies, fish,chicken,beef,game and healthy fats like in salmon,nuts,olive oil,almonds,avcado and oil mixes like udos chice

Comment

I wish I could do that..................

Comment

Working...
          X