No announcement yet.

speedbag video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedbag video

been doing it for about 2 months. no real time for much else. still looking for a real gym since I'm new to kansas city. hope you guys enjoy. peace

Let me be the first to say what the hell is a speed bag doing in your kitchen lol

Comment

looks good for 2 months...except i would focus on first hitting it faster before hitting it on the rebound backwards. not that what your not doing isnt good, but i like to hit the bag faster

also...shave that pubic hair off your chin....jk

Comment

I am no expert but **** that looked very good for only 2 months.......But like the poster above me said.......It does not look all that speedy so to speak......but I have hit a few of those in my time and know it is not easy.......looks good to me so far nice work.

Comment

what the hell is a speedbag doing in your ..

oh someone's already said it

nice work for 2 months though.

Comment

Looking good, 2 months................hmm ive been boxing for a year and half almost and i cant hit it three times in a row

Comment

looking good man its rare to see speedbags that are pumped up just right so there not to inflated or too deflated good setup how did you set it up? everytime i set mine up if falls apart after a couple weeks

Comment

boxing4ever,
                I used tapcon screws to secure 2 2"x4"s to the wall, and simply attached the metal brackets to the 2x4s. I place a layer of foam from my workout mat in between the 2x4's and the wall, to keep everything quiet and cut down vibration. A sandbag on top of the wooden drum cuts vibration almost completely. I used 1/4 in bolts and nuts to secure the swivel, because the screws they give you could work their way out. The maple I bought is more dense and gives a better rebound than the flimsy mdf board that comes with the set(cost about $15). I'm pretty satisfied with the setup, and it didn't hurt my wallet. Feel free to ask any questions or you could check out:

http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/ or speedbagcentral.com.

Comment

It is done. I am so putting a speed bag in my kitchen

amazing

nice work btw, I'm awful on the speed bag, I pretty much never use it

Comment

I got one setup in my room. I going right now to work on hitting it backwards on the rebound along with the multiple hits.

thanks for the motivation.

looks good.

I noticed that even with the smaller bags you dont got move that fast to hit em you just gotta have good timing.

Comment

Working...
                    X