Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire is the new Diego Corrales (may he rest in peace)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    the problem with some of u guys is that u dont use your brain. u just watch the fight on HBO and listen to biased crap commentary and u always see Lederman's ridiculous pro-Donaire scorecards during the fight, and then u guys believe it all.
    u gotta have a brain to see the truth. some of u guys sukc the HBO crew so hard that they believe everything they say. mute the video and watch the fight and u will see Donaire's head snapping back a billion times.
    the punch stats are fake as ****
    you obviously don't know shat about boxing. Vazquez put up a good performance and Donaire didn't even bother defending his jab. But Donaire scored a knockdown and landed more punches.

Comment

the problem with some of u guys is that u dont use your brain. u just watch the fight on HBO and listen to biased crap commentary and u always see Lederman's ridiculous pro-Donaire scorecards during the fight, and then u guys believe it all.
      u gotta have a brain to see the truth. some of u guys sukc the HBO crew so hard that they believe everything they say. mute the video and watch the fight and u will see Donaire's head snapping back a billion times.
      brb watching it in super slow mo with the sound off...

maybe this time i'll see Vasquez dominating Nonito

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Well played

Comment

corrales was a true blood and guts leave it all in the ring warrior i dno't know if nonito is cut from the same cloth as that

Comment

donaire is still a huge puncher at 122

there have been a handful of legitimate knockout punchers at that weight i the history of the sport

guys that size do not have fight changing power with one punch regularly.
            donaire has fight changing one punch power at 122

vasquez fought the most defensive fight he's ever been in
            kudos to the kid for putting up a decent fight by boxing

donaire needs to put his shots together
            if these guys arent going to go completel unconscious every time he hits them with his left hand it doesnt mean he cant knock them out with two or three of them

he throws far below the average amonnt of punches per round for a top flight BW or 122 lber

his style needs tweaking

as of right now i'd probably bump him down a couple slots on a p4p list until he makes the adjustments.

i'll also add that vasquez himself is a HUGE 122 lber (he weighed 130 or so only a couple weeks out.)

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

yeah do that. but take that HBO dildo out ya arse ya **** before u rewatch it hoee

Comment

Is that why Vazquez was hurt so many time in that fight and was saved by the bell plenty of time. Vazquez basically jabbing and that's it. Vazuez was too scared of donaire power hence every time he tried to open up he got hurt

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I think they are smart enough to keep him away from Gamboa. This guy has the potential to become very marketable, they wont throw him in with Gamboa and piss that future marketability down the drain.

There are a lot of other fights out there for Donaire, they'll be smart.

Like I said Nonito vs Gamboa is not a fair fight right now, this fight doesn't need to happen.

Gamboa is a strong featherweight, Nonito is a career super flyweight who just tested the super BW division last night after only two fights in the BW division.

Nonito should have at least 2 or 3 more fight before moving up in the featherweight division.

Nonito vs Rigo would be great

Comment

No way in hell did Vasquez win that fight. And to think so is delusional.

Comment

People are hatting on Donaire so much that they forgot Vasquez is a pretty good fighter himself. Vasquez shows good defense and game plan. Donaire fighting with the left brocken hand and still manage to drop Vasquez is just amazing. Donaire gets hits so much because he let Vasquez open up and not too mentioned Nonito is fighting angry. The fight is one sided and its not even close. I give Vasquez 3-4 rounds the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X