Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping at UFC 78

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping at UFC 78

Bisping vs Evans To TUF It Out In UFC 78 VALIDATION
    For the first time, two Ultimate Fighter® winners will face off. Ultimate Fighter season 2 winner Rashad Evans a 15-0-1 powerhouse wrestler, will take on Ultimate Fighter season 3 winner Michael Bisping, a dangerous striker with a current record of 15-0.

Bisping and Evans - two undefeated light heavyweights - look to break out of the pack and prove they are among the best in the division.

UFC 78 Validation will also feature 8 other explosive fights to be announced soon.

Tickets are on sale to UFC® Fight Club™ members and Newsletter subscribers now through Saturday. The general public can buy tickets starting 10am ET from ticketmaster.com for UFC 78 Validation, Saturday November 17th.

Bisping KO2 Evans

Comment

if this is the main event, then that sucks. would rather see tito vs silva or henderson.

Comment

I bet Rashad beats him, and badly if not brutally.

Comment

Rashad wins without much problems....

Comment

Evans by dry hump decision

Comment

bought tickets to the event this morning. excited about being there, however im not all that impressed with the card. i will be surprised if it sells out. the fighter payroll will be low, and ppv sales will be as well. at least i think so unless things change. which i hope they do. i cant believe the smucks on ebay trying to sell tickets to the event. example 50-78 dollar tickets(face value) are trying to be sold for 4 times the amount. floor seats valued at 500 are trying to be sold at 1200. that **** pisses me off to no end. **** those guys who try and make a profit off of the ufc. at this event you would have to be crazy to pay anything above the face value. i hope those ****bags dont sell them. also they try and sell the password to buy tickets early (today) , before the public on saturday. thats a crime as well. considering its free to sign up for the ufc newsletter, and you get the password with the free subscription to the newsletter. password is rogan for those of you who dont get the newsletter. anyway, i just had to vent that.

Comment

Evans by a n easy ud

hamill exposed bisping

Comment

Yes , I agree Rashad in 2!!

I voted for this one on the UFC fantasy league last night.

Comment

Fair play to Bisping for taking this fight at fairly shot notice, its a big step up in class though.

I think Evans will out wrestle him and take him down pretty often in the fight.Bisping has good stand up so its not a foregone conclusion.

Evans ud win.

Comment

Working...
                    X