Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashad Evans vs Michael Bisping at UFC 78

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Rashad whoops this arrogant fool who got gift decision in his last fight... he needs to know he isnt anywhere near as good as he thinks he is.. I would love to see a guy like loiseau KO him..

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post

this is Bisping's first time fighting away from his country in a UFC #'ed event (UF finale don't count)

so hopefully the judging won't be a factor.
      The two judges who gave Bisping the win over Hamill were from the NSAC.

The rookie British judge gave the fight to Hamill.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
        I don't think you can pull your MCL or ACL I thought you tore those

I heard Hamill tore one of the above DURING the Bisping fight

this is Bisping's first time fighting away from his country in a UFC #'ed event (UF finale don't count)

so hopefully the judging won't be a factor.
        He competed on the UFC 66 card.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
          I hope Rashad whoops this arrogant fool who got gift decision in his last fight... he needs to know he isnt anywhere near as good as he thinks he is.. I would love to see a guy like loiseau KO him..
          I have alot of confidence in Rashad for this fight. I just don't see anything that Bisping can do to win this one. Conventional wisdom says striking, but I believe Evans can hang with him in this department (maybe not outstrike him, but hold his own) and his ground game is much superior (though Hamill probly is the better wrestler of the two). Rashad is a pretty complete fighter and I believe he will stop Bisping.

Comment

didn't know he was on the UFC 66 .. cool stuff

looking at the Bisping-Hamill fight again .. it really isn't that big of a screw job

Hamill dominated the first .. yeah .. every judge gave Hamill round one

sure Hamill got lots of take downs in the later rounds . but he wasn't doing anything else.

hopefully Rashad can get the W. Between him and Bisping I've only seen 3 fights and they were all of Bisping's so its kinda hard for me to throw out a prediction.

Comment

[QUOTE=MJ406;2719039]didn't know he was on the UFC 66 .. cool stuff

looking at the Bisping-Hamill fight again .. it really isn't that big of a screw job

Hamill dominated the first .. yeah .. every judge gave Hamill round one

sure Hamill got lots of take downs in the later rounds . but he wasn't doing anything else.[QUOTE]

Watch it again and u will see the screw job. I think Hamill won the last round because of octagon control, Bisping was mostly running away and more takedowns. Topic is old but Thought I'd let ya know how I think The Hammer won. Hamill is also "in shock" that he didnt get a rematch with Bisping right away because he's fighting Evans now. I think That **** Bisping is ducking Hamill.

Comment

the most disapointing thing about the fight was the disparity of the judging.

one judge had Hamill win every single round .. no way that happened .. he easily won the first though.

but yes he took Bisping down more .. but what did he do in that 3rd round once he took him down? nothing .. Bisping did a good job in getting back to his feet.

call it a screw job .. but Matt Hamill has to do more then just take him down ... you know the judging is pretty ****ed up when the only judge that had Hamill winning had him winning every single round

Bisping did win the fight .. and based on the above thats why

I was pissed as hell .. especially what Bisping said post fight .. what a prick. I think its pretty unanamous that Bisping sounded like a complete douche during his post fight interview

how he outboxed him .. yada yada

*Hamill is recovering from his injury .. hope he can get a rematch though.

is Bisping seriously going to drop to 185?

regardless I hope he goes down and soon .. I can't stand him.

Comment

Yeah Hamill's recovering but he quoted he still wanted to fight. Bisping at 185 would surely spice up desperatly needed talent MW division. The Count vs The Spider would sell major tickets and ppv buys, maybe a year down the road.

Comment

aight thats coo. Silva vs Bisping in 2008

still hope Rashad Evans can get Bisping his first loss .. I could actually go to UFC 78 .. would be pretty sweet obviously.

im not a fan of Bisping or anything

but look at the Kongo vs Asuaero Silva fight.

Silva took Kongo down numerous times throughout the fight and didn't win. kind of like the Hamill fight in the sense of getting take downs .. but not really taking advantage of them.

I know I got a Godzilla avitar .. but the above does make sense.

Comment

What did Bisping do to win the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X