Comments Thread For: Photos: Thompson Drills Price in British Boxing Stunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury
    Feb 22 Tyson Fury Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury

If tony Thompson gets lucky & ok price. Witch he won't but if! He can have the fight he wants the big tit Thompson!

Comment

So shocked.

Incredible. Price's chin must be as bad as they said it was.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        (I'll just copy/past my remarks from another thread):

Dan Rafael tweeted, and I quote: "Thompson said he heard the fans booing the US national anthem and he was ticked off about it." Fucking awesome. You go, Tony!

Comment

brits can fight, though.

Comment

To think Price was insisting Fury to act now on a big UK showdown to strike when the iron was hot.

Look how out of shape Thompson is.

For a bunch of gypo's, Fury's' handlers have savvy.

Comment

you know things are bad when tony thompson has your best HW prospect rolling around on the floor like a baby

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you know things are bad when tony thompson has your best HW prospect rolling around on the floor like a baby
                The KO punch was a temple shot with apparently not much on it. Tony is slow as molasses, but a slo-mo GIF I saw of the knockout showed a surprisingly agile Thompson lunge in, avoid an uppercut and land the telling blow.

Comment

Fighters lose, prospects get derailed, I wasn't shocked after seeing this happen quite a few times over the years. When a prospect like Price is icing opponents like he was, people think "he is just that good". So they move them up in competition, often faster than they should. Obviously he wasn't ready for Thompson in spite of his knockouts. His team messed up. And as fans many of us were fooled by all those knockouts.
                  Last edited by TBear; 02-23-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

What an insane day.

Price gets KO'd in the second round by a completely out of shape Tony Thompson.

Then Audley wins PF III.

Hilarious.

Comment

price has got the worst chin i have ever seen steve bunce keeps comparing that ko to khan's ko when the shot from garcia would of knocked a pony out,price in his next fight he will be ktfo when they touch gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X