Clear All

Originally posted by Jennets Holey View Post
    thats a goddamn lie and you know it

chavez won that fight.

Wilfredo Rivera humilieated pernal twice

he prtends he won everytime he got beat up it was his gimmick

insane robbery, you mean like the 2 times wilfredo rivera
    kicked the ***** out pernal
    Not a lie,an opinion my friend and certainly not a far fetched one!

Comment

Wilfredo Rivera beat that fraud twice. Nobody likes to talk about that.
      Rivera exposed pernal as one dimensional and to dumb to deal with height and range
      No he didn't lol. The first fight was close and Rivera did well but he did no such thing. The second fight Rivera did better but Sweet Pea was in shape, unlike the first fight and he schooled Rivera. Trolls say things and hope people won't watch the fights, or never saw the fights, this is the history section doc!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        No he didn't lol. The first fight was close and Rivera did well but he did no such thing. The second fight Rivera did better but Sweet Pea was in shape, unlike the first fight and he schooled Rivera. Trolls say things and hope people won't watch the fights, or never saw the fights, this is the history section doc!
        WOW

You didn't even say pernall just scraped the second fight.

You're actually going to pretend homeboy won the first you disingenious scum.

I suppose if you're trying to get sympathy for pernal in the chavez fight, the wilfreda robberies are an ugly fact that hurts your narrative

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
          Not a lie,an opinion my friend and certainly not a far fetched one!
          If you think homeboy was one of the best ATG welters you are a moron.

It is very far fetched...

Comment

If you think homeboy was one of the best ATG welters you are a moron.

It is very far fetched...
            Would you not put Whitaker in top 10 all time at 147? He sneaks into mine

Comment

WOW

You didn't even say pernall just scraped the second fight.

You're actually going to pretend homeboy won the first you disingenious scum.

I suppose if you're trying to get sympathy for pernal in the chavez fight, the wilfreda robberies are an ugly fact that hurts your narrative

hahaha
              Let me ask you something? If I tell you I have pink Polka dotted elephants coming out of my orifices and sort of smirk....then I grab you by the throat yell out like a madman "DON'T YOU SEE THE ELEPHANTS!!!!?" does the nature of my presentation, in the second case, make my stupid statement any more believable?

YOu can hyperbolize, name call and stamp your feet... Whitaker handled a tough hombre very well and on both those fights...including knocking his opponent down in the second fight...ok? So say it as loud as you want...

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                Would you not put Whitaker in top 10 all time at 147? He sneaks into mine
                Not even top 1000 in my book

at that weight class he lost to twice wilfreda rivera and went life and death with a faded buggy Mcdirt and drew to chavez and went life and death with bum hurtadoe and he was a coward against de la hoyer and he got beat up by trinidad

i would argue pernall nevr got even one big win that all the TRUE greats have

tell me
                who is a great prime fighter that pernall beat?
                when ever the guy was at the top level he looked like nothing more than a spoiler

name one great fighter pernall beat who wasnt old or small

Comment

at that weight class he lost to twice wilfreda rivera and went life and death with a faded buggy Mcdirt and drew to chavez and went life and death with bum hurtadoe and he was a coward against de la hoyer and he got beat up by trinidad

tell me
                  when ever the guy was at the top level he looked like nothing more than a spoiler

Chavez now go home troll.

Let me guess...when the Riviera fights happened the judges don't matter right? But magically when the judges in the Chavez fight render a horrendous decision Whitaker drew with Chavez? care to contradict yourself for the record since I already set the trap for you?

So which is it did pernell beat Chavez? and not do so well against Riviera? or are the judges always right? and pernell drew against Chavez? and like the judges said, managed Riviera? Youve been owned spoken for and delivered.

Comment

tell me

I get it, how could someone that loss to Ramirez and drew with Chavez be considered as that good.
                    Living by boxrec helps young fans but it can be deceiving if young fans are looking back. Whitaker would fight top contenders and real good fighters and not lose a round in a twelve round fight. He had a special talent. He moved to welterweight only to force Chavez into a fight. At welterweight he admittedly was not as special and drugs cut short his career as well as his special talent but those that witnessed his art form realized much more than boxrec could ever reveal.
                    Last edited by TBear; 10-16-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I get it, how could someone that loss to Ramirez and drew with Chavez be considered as that good.
                      Living by boxrec helps young fans but it can be deceiving if young fans are looking back. Whitaker would fight top contenders and real good fighters and not lose a round in a twelve round fight. He had a special talent. He moved to welterweight only to force Chavez into a fight. At welterweight he admittedly was not as special and drugs cut short his career as well as his special talent by those that witnessed his art form realized much more than boxrec could ever reveal.
                      Boxrec warriors are also unable to see how boring Whitaker was in his dominance lol. I seriously have never seen a Whitaker fight twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X