No announcement yet.

question on situps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on situps

im doing 200 sit ups 4 days a week is this too much?

are you doing them right? I'd suggest mixxing them up with various kinds of situps, doesn't sound like too much to me.

Comment

i do standered hands behind the head up down like i learned at the gym when i went

floyd mayweather does 500 a day ...for 3 or 4 days a week that he trains thats my ultimate goal

Comment

That ain't that crazy, 500 sit-ups, I do abs about 4 times a week.I do crunches tho not sit-ups, first day of abs i do 200 crunches 20 leg lifts. Half crunches are strait the other half are cut between side crunches. Every ab day that follows i add 100 crunches and 10 leg lifts. But on the 3rd and 4th ab day i only do 400 crunches. I have a strong stomach but not a six pack, i do not eat right.

Comment

With the abs you gain more by including some variety in your workout. I used to do 200-300 situps a day and stopped making progress over time not to mention the fact that I got bored doing them day after day.
          You can look on the web and find many different ways to mix it up and keep ab workouts challenging. You can do side to sides, where you bend right touching your right hand to your right knee in a standing position and do the same to your left side. You can do the plank where you get into a pushup position but with your elbows on the floor as well and hold the position for as long as you can. You can do reverse crunches with a medicine ball and crunches on a swiss ball. There are lots of other exercises you can do. And then sometimes you do the situps. I hope that helps.

Comment

floyd doesnt do 500 situps a day just because corely said hes going to after training with his camp. That was just a comment on floyds determination. Floyd does about 100 situps for a warmup and then he does get ups and medicine ball work for his abs.

Comment

Originally posted by mayweather
              floyd doesnt do 500 situps a day just because corely said hes going to after training with his camp. That was just a comment on floyds determination. Floyd does about 100 situps for a warmup and then he does get ups and medicine ball work for his abs.
              see ...i didnt know i figured 1 and 1 ...i'd be easy to think one way or another ...thanks for telling me man i would have felt foolish going around saying "i do as many sit ups as mayweather blah blah" hahaha thanks bro

Comment

i appricheate all the input too homies ..thanks

Comment

This guy only does 25 crunches 3x a week.

He says that he could do hundreds if he wanted to. The secret is to make the 25 he does feel worse than the hundreds that others do.

Correct form. Move very very slowly. Squeeze at the top as hard as you can.

Comment

holy **** it looks like a white dude thats been working on cars all day lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X