Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Some Say Women Should Box Naked; Isn't A Clown Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Yeah, that Cyborg is real sexy.

There are plenty of hot boxing chicks. And the number will only increase if the sport continues to garner attention.
    Come on man you can't just name the igor of womens MMA.

The Bullet is sexy. Her sexy is pretty nice too. Paige VanZant might be the sexist girl in all of combat sports specifically now that she gots some t^tties.

And I didn't say there were no sexy female boxers or there are no ugly/autistic looking MMA girls. I just said that MMA has more sexy girls per capita & as a fan of both sports I don't even think its a debatable topic.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-13-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

... This girl is OK...

(look at Gervonta keeping distance)...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Flat?

That's a normal butt, plus she's jutting it out. Claressa has a much nicer butt.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
          If hot women boxed naked, I might actually consider watching. Or at least DVR it.
          Spoon's slomo replay of some sexy naked girl fight would be 100x longer than his Manny vs Floyd slomo thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            That's a normal butt, plus she's jutting it out. Claressa has a much nicer butt.
            LOL its the weirdest thing that girls with no ass bend to make their ass look more appealing & f#cking too many dudes don't notice it or just like their normal looking booty off these angle enhanced booty pics.

Shields does have a nice booty, but she's far too ass hole-ish + the rest of her isn't so sexy to be very appealing beyond her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Holly Holm does have the best ass in all combat sports though
              Negative. Rachel Ostovich.

Comment

I have respect for women and female fighters. That said, I have about as much use for women’s boxing as I do for women’s basketball, which is to say, zero....

Comment

The comments in the first page alone are gold 😂

Comment

The boxingscene cucks sure are pushing this female boxing shlt. Newsflash: men don't like female sports. Boxing, soccer, basketball..men do it better. We like feminine women, not butch bull dykes who think they can compete with us when in reality, they can't. Pushing this garbage isn't going to change that.

Comment

That is stupid...I think more Knockout would really give Women Boxing that approval with the Male Audience. Christy Martin was popular because she was scoring knockouts in her Prime. Women boxing needs more of this...

Comment

Working...
                      X