Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you can't believe Hearn when he talk about Wilder's popularity/ticket sal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you can't believe Hearn when he talk about Wilder's popularity/ticket sal

‘[Ortiz] was the first name he gave me last night. I called him and just said, ‘mate, I’ve got terrible news, Miller’s failed a drug test’. He didn’t even sound that surprised. He said, ‘Okay, who’s next?’ ‘I asked who he wanted and he said absolutely anyone, no problem," Hearn told IFL TV.

Because of the amount of tickets that were sold, and 10,000 British fans heading over to the card, there is no discussion regarding a new date being set.

"We haven’t talked about a new date. We’ve sold 17,000 tickets with 10,000 Brits flying out, so we’ll deliver," Hearn said.
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-lu...ave-me--138045

Now suddenly it's only 7,000 British fans coming over. The perfect number to say AJ sold more American tickets than Wilder after Wilder's attendance was announced.

Hearn's job as the promoter of AJ is to make AJ seem bigger than Wilder. There is no lie to big or small for Hearn to say.

If you're using Hearn as a source for anything Wilder related you don't have any credibility. Hearn is not a credible source when it comes to Wilder or anything PBC related. Remember when he got his DAZN deal and sent "massive" offers to PBC fighters and it turned out it was less money than they were already making? So when he's telling you he's offering Wilder double the amount he's ever made Hearn has no idea what Wilder makes. He's not a credible source. He's a promoter doing his job promoting AJ.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-28-2019, 05:52 PM.

Using a promoters word as truth is like using a politicians word as truth.

Comment

the hearniacs swear that AJ has sold 4x the amount of tix at 4x the prices....yet cant provide anything to back it up..other than hearn saying wilder only sold 6k tickets...lol

they are a sad, sad, lot

Comment

I know he's a big liar. He's a salesman. He mastered the art of lying.

Comment

Wilder 300k ppv buy vs fury
          Almost reach 1 mill viewers vs breazele
          Good enough to call 50-50 vs Aj?
          I know windmill fans will say
          Dazn 100 mill offer was fake lul

Comment

I mean the thing is, all this is unnecessary from him since AJ is quite frankly easily the bigger name. No one can dispute that...AT ALL. But of course he adds his own hot sauce to these interviews every so often.

DAZN is going to end up offering Wilder close to $50 million regardless of how much Hearn says he sells or doesn't sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              the hearniacs swear that AJ has sold 4x the amount of tix at 4x the prices....yet cant provide anything to back it up..other than hearn saying wilder only sold 6k tickets...lol

they are a sad, sad, lot
              But but but he got a email from the NYSAC saying only 6k. Even though me and ktfo email the commissions all the time and the NYSAC does not answer that fast even if they answer at all.

Comment

They are trying desperately to build AJ's profile off of Deontay Wilder's name in the States. They just can't seem to keep his name out their mouth.

Damn, How thirsty can one be? Eddie is thirsty as Hell for Deontay Wilder. He wants Deontay to make a commercial Ad for Anthony Joshua' American debut; By attending his fight

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                  Wilder 300k ppv buy vs fury
                  Almost reach 1 mill viewers vs breazele
                  Good enough to call 50-50 vs Aj?
                  I know windmill fans will say
                  Dazn 100 mill offer was fake lul
                  Either give Wilder 50/50 or got to PBC begging for AJ and opponent again.

Comment

I can name about 10 people who have called Hearn a liar.

Comment

Working...
                    X