No announcement yet.

Zelenoff vs Pimp is OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff vs Pimp is OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

hillbilly Pimp backed out..... he turned on stacey because he realized the haters and him failed to ****k Me Up mentally.... I wish Hed still be On but hey, Im fighting robbie crowler now.... some pro debuter im a whipe out easily also, Pimp backed out officially.... he started promoting another show... when the rules were only call In SOB shows, and he started talking mad shhit Bout stacey , Paul never wanted to fight ME ... him and the haters goal was to get me to back out but when they realized im fighting he backed out Himself
    Last edited by White Hope; 05-12-2009, 08:44 PM.

That fight will happen dawg,
    Stacey is only mad cuz Gardner was on JENNAs show.
    Last edited by LA BAD BOY; 05-12-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      hillbilly Pimp backed out..... he turned on stacey because he realized the haters and him failed to ****k Me Up mentally.... I wish Hed still be On but hey, Im fighting robbie crowler now.... some pro debuter im a whipe out easily also, Pimp backed out officially.... he started promoting another show... when the rules were only call In SOB shows, and he started talking mad shhit Bout stacey , Paul never wanted to fight ME ... him and the haters goal was to get me to back out but when they realized im fighting he backed out Himself

What a load of CRAP. Hillbilly didn't back out, YOU did. You don';t have the BALLS to fight Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner, so you gave him the ok to substitute some bum.

If you were a MAN, you would DEMAND that Stacy make that fight with Hillbilly Pimp. You are running scared.

Comment

zakman shut the ****k Up u whiney bittch , stacey wanted to take Pimp off so many times before and i demanded na I wanna Murder that mutha****kker..... so stacey kept him On but now its went too far nothing I can do stacey is the promotor hes in charge not me u ****king *****, Il slash ure throat zakman and hillbillys if I ever get a chance

Comment

Get urself a new promoter..These lot sound like cowboys

Comment

Awesome news.

Now get Corey (Versatile2k9) as the fill in.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Comment

Lying sack of ****, Paul didn't back out.

Stacy demeaned people on ESB and they did it back and Stacy couldn't take it and left so he took Paul off the show too even though Paul didn't do nothing wrong.

Stacy thinks he can dictate what radio shows they can go on too.

Stacy will probably tell Crawley to give you the win.

Comment

Stacy sounds like just another arrogant, dickface promoter, to me.

He pulls Paul from the fight just because he was on another radio show?

Motherfucker should be happy he was on Jenna's show, let's face it ; Not many people know about, or even care about this whole "TPS" league anyway.

Paul's appearance on Jenna's show may have attracted some extra fans who wanted to see if he could back up his talk.

What a moron.

Comment

Paul is mad at Stacy because Stacy is overexaggerting the fact he likes a drink once in a while and got drunk bad once just so your not scared to fight him. Also because he pulled him off for something he didn't do!

Your claiming you go ot clubs talking **** to people and on the streets as well because your a big mouthed loser. That **** can jepodise the fight too yet Stacy has no problem with you causing trouble! Your drinking and smoking on your videos too and Stacy's not bothered about that.

Stacy's putting false hopes into your head and you'll go mental when your seriously hurt even worse because of that fat pig.

Comment

I guess this explain one thing: Pumpkineater being the star guest on Howard Stern is the reason that Zelenoff ducked him!

I can't believe Charlie and his promoter have ducked a ******ed crackhead who had no boxing experience.

If you're scared of someone like that, I'd guessing that the guy you're fighting instead only has one arm or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X