No announcement yet.

shoulder roll video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulder roll video

can somebody make a shoulder roll video like how james toney does it explaining how it works? karma and points to whoever does it.

You dont need a video. All you need to do is jump in the ring and try it for yourself. I used the roll alot, still do. I believe that I picked it up from James Toney when we trained together. Aswell, Bill Miller the guy who taught James the roll talked with me alot about it in the last year or two that I was with him Bills a great guy that gave James the defensive knowledge that he lives off of today. Yet James gives Bill not one word of appreciation even today. A video can show you how but it wont matter unless your eyes are sharp. So get in the ring, get sharp and get rollin'. It does work wonders.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
      can somebody make a shoulder roll video like how james toney does it explaining how it works? karma and points to whoever does it.

didn't floyd abandon his shoulder roll versus judah to keep his guard up to catch punchs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        You dont need a video. All you need to do is jump in the ring and try it for yourself. I used the roll alot, still do. I believe that I picked it up from James Toney when we trained together. Aswell, Bill Miller the guy who taught James the roll talked with me alot about it in the last year or two that I was with him Bills a great guy that gave James the defensive knowledge that he lives off of today. Yet James gives Bill not one word of appreciation even today. A video can show you how but it wont matter unless your eyes are sharp. So get in the ring, get sharp and get rollin'. It does work wonders.

Rockin'
        did toney call you a gay white guy like all his other sparring partners? if i was white and he did that **** to me he would get popped in the jaw.

Comment

an instructional video would help.

Comment

All the black fighters used to say that I fought like a black guy. I had skill and he had nowhere to talk.

Rockin'

Comment

did toney call you a gay white guy like all his other sparring partners? if i was white and he did that **** to me he would get popped in the jaw.
              ...and then you'd be absolutely knocked the **** out.

Comment

are you serious!? looks like we have another keyboard warrior!
                damn, i thought people on these forums were over the trash talk, especially when trying to trash talk a middle, super mid, light heavy, cruiserweight champ...
                btw, u would be sleeping centre ring b4 u would have a chance to think of popping JT to the jaw.

Comment

Working...
                X