No announcement yet.

Who Wins The UK General Election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    It'll be a hung parliament. Labour has bought a lot of votes and has successfully brainwashed the young, but even then, they won't get a majority with Corbyn at the helm.

Corbyn might end up as PM, backed up by Nicola Sturgeon, what a horrible thought!!

If that happens, i'll probably move to Poland.
    moans about immigrants then wants to be one

classic dumb chav logic

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      It's ****ing amazing that it's between Corbyn and Boris. Two clowns. How did it come to this?
      It's fecking ridiculous.

Conservative can get ****ed if they think I'm voting for liars like matt Han**** telling use he's getting 50,000 new nurses composed of 31,000 actual new ones and retaining 19,000 already existing and proceeding to argue it is 50,000 new nurse.

Labour have the terrorist sympathiser who is mates with Abu what's his face but doesn't think Trump should allowed in the country (not a Trump fan but he is Prez of America and not a terrorist). Also armed with his derpy sidekick Dianne Abbot who is a joke that doesn't even try to stay informed to do her job.

Then you got Lib Dems and Greens.

"Viva la revolution"

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        It's fecking ridiculous.

Conservative can get ****ed if they think I'm voting for liars like matt Han**** telling use he's getting 50,000 new nurses composed of 31,000 actual new ones and retaining 19,000 already existing and proceeding to argue it is 50,000 new nurse.

Labour have the terrorist sympathiser who is mates with Abu what's his face but doesn't think Trump should allowed in the country (not a Trump fan but he is Prez of America and not a terrorist). Also armed with his derpy sidekick Dianne Abbot who is a joke that doesn't even try to stay informed to do her job.

Then you got Lib Dems and Greens.

"Viva la revolution"
        Diane Abbott came out today with odd shoes on. FFS she can't even dress herself.

Comment

Didn't even see any joke candidates standing like in earlier elections, Monster Raving Loony could've done well this year

Comment

Labour will tax us to death, to pay for all the immigrants they want to bring in.
            No humble bragging here just want information

I fall into the higher tax brackets.

I hate tax

Who is gonna tax me less ?

Comment

Labour have left the working classes behind; this is a last roll of the dice for Corbyn's Labour. If, as I suspect, it is a majority Conservative Government in the morning, Labour will have to go back to square one. Corbyn is a stubborn fvck though, I can easily imagine him staying on as an MP, even if he is ousted as Leader of the Labour Party in such an event

Just like boxing, I hope the result is decisive, whatever happens

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                It's ****ing amazing that it's between Corbyn and Boris. Two clowns. How did it come to this?
                Thatcher's legacy was a centrist Tony Blair. Corbyn's legacy is making Johnson PM, a buffoon, not fit for any position of responsibility, by virtue of the alternative.

Comment

It'll be a hung parliament. Labour has bought a lot of votes and has successfully brainwashed the young, but even then, they won't get a majority with Corbyn at the helm.

Corbyn might end up as PM, backed up by Nicola Sturgeon, what a horrible thought!!

If that happens, i'll probably move to Poland.

Wow a well hung parliment. How hung we talking

Good too know that the politicians we have sport big peckers

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    No humble bragging here just want information

I fall into the higher tax brackets.

I hate tax

Who is gonna tax me less ?
                    That would be me old chum.

I voted for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      moans about immigrants then wants to be one

classic dumb chav logic
                      I have no issues with controlled immigration, anyone who wants to come over, work hard & integrate into British society are fine by me.

Corbyn wants open borders and will allow all sorts of dodgy characters to come here. Plus this country is already overcrowded as hell. We need controlled immigration.

Anyway stop stalking me, oddball.

Comment

Working...
                      X