Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Retains WBA Title, Decisions Jessica McCaskill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hamilcare moving around a lot. Kelly had some problems to trap him on the ropes. But now hamilcare is slowing down and stays more time on the ropes. probably a knockout in 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Kelly is very good, you can tell he's a cut above most prospects but i'd like to see him be a little more orthodox at times in these early fights, just for learning. There's going to be a point when he steps up in levels and needs to rely on good fundamentals and he might not be used to it.

Look at Naseem Hamed, when he fought Kelley, his flashy style wasn't having the effect it used to, so he went back to basics behind the guard more than usual and got the job done.

Genuine top prospect though, in my opinion.
      Agree, he sits and waits at times when he could be feinting, jabbing to open them up. I remember Naseem just spamming his uppercut and failing to land it against Kelley over and over, same as he did with Barrera.

Even Ward started out like RJJ, flying in and out. But he got dropped against Boone, settled down and rounded out his game so he could fight more ways than one.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I guess, Fish eyes frank is not a whole lot better theres been alot of bizarre commentary and robberies on BT recently....but i guarantee you, if degale was still with Hearn, he would of won 116-111, 115-113, and one draw Eddie: 'i thought degale was off tonight, the scorecards were a bit wide, 115-113 was about rite, credit to the lad, hes come over and put on a performance of a lifetime'
        even read that with his voice in my head

Comment

ive said multiple times that Connor benn won't even win a british title. DramaShow future world champion eh? sorry bud but you aient got a clue
          he won did he not?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            he won did he not?
            Yeah only just against a guy who's 5-4-3

Got dropped twice, a lot of people felt he lost.

5-4-3

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              he won did he not?
              he lost. and hes ****. just admit you fall hook line and sinker for every matchroom hypejob.

Remember Ohara was gonna KO taylor too?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Yeah only just against a guy who's 5-4-3

Got dropped twice, a lot of people felt he lost.

5-4-3
                he lost. and hes ****. just admit you fall hook line and sinker for every matchroom hypejob.

Remember Ohara was gonna KO taylor too?
                he showed heart against an opponent who came to win.

Comment

Why did McCaskill come out to the music from that Jacamo advert?

Comment

War McCaskill.

Comment

Howard Foster ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X