• Lesnar Submits Carwin

lulz, owneddd.

really? no KO?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      lulz, owneddd.

I didn't expect that type of ending.

Comment

He might not be the most likable guy in the UFC but he is without a doubt a world class warrior that was an unbelivable display of blood and gluts glory i thought he was finished and a lesser champion would not have been able to withstand that onslaught.. alot of credit to the referee for not stopping the fight early because i thought brock was finished and he was able to recover and continue pushing and he won the fight... i also loved the post fight interview with joe rogan brock showed alot of maturity and he is a true champion in my eyes

Comment

I find it kind of interesting that Brock won by submission. Wasn't this the same guy that, during promos for UFC 100, said that submission was a lousy way to win a fight? I wonder if he still thinks the same way now that he has a submission WIN. I doubt it. I don't get when people say they don't like watching submissions. Then why bother watching MMA? It's a major aspect of this sport. It's like saying you like watching boxing, but don't like seeing hard fought decisions or jabs being thrown.

Comment

weakest fight on the card

Comment

It was a great fight, the guy above me must be talking about the Kendall Grove fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I find it kind of interesting that Brock won by submission. Wasn't this the same guy that, during promos for UFC 100, said that submission was a lousy way to win a fight? I wonder if he still thinks the same way now that he has a submission WIN. I doubt it. I don't get when people say they don't like watching submissions. Then why bother watching MMA? It's a major aspect of this sport. It's like saying you like watching boxing, but don't like seeing hard fought decisions or jabs being thrown.
                Dictionary definition of a bitter hater above....

Comment

koo........

Comment

Working...
                  X