No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Arrested Over Street Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another young talent heading down the wrong path. Smh

Not a fan of Davis, but it's sad to see things like this. Hopefully he stays out of trouble in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      From how cats talk about him it seems mentor-ish more than fatherly. Or even just a friend who knows whats what & gives you the blueprint on doing some sh^t you ordinarily wouldn't be doing on your own. I mean he called Paul Williams every day for idr how long after he had his accident. I think thats more like a supportive friend then mentor-ish or fatherly these days.
      Thanks for the input!

Comment

• Originally posted by takenotes View Post
        I do not understand blacks...they take up boxing to get off the street yet they still get arrested for stupid **** on the street.
        Maybe some wanted to keep it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I once beat up a guy that pulled a strap on me . True story. I am a real life super hero and it happened over 10 years ago and I’ve shared the story endless times to anyone that will listen. Now I’m taking my story abroad to you.✌🏿
          I am glad you made it through fam!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            I am glad you made it through fam!!
            Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              one day this ******ed myth will die.........
              Lol. You think with the internet people would have learned by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Another young talent heading down the wrong path. Smh

Not a fan of Davis, but it's sad to see things like this. Hopefully he stays out of trouble in the future.
                Why is it sad? If Davis is human garbage then jail is where he belongs.

If he can stay out of trouble and make something of himself then cool.

Comment

• Lol couldn't even beat up some random civilian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Boxing star Gervonta Davis -- the reigning WBA super featherweight champ -- was arrested in Washington D.C. early Friday morning after fighting in the street ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We're told the incident began at Rosebar Lounge ... where sources say Davis spent more than $10,000 turning up.

One source tells us there was a dispute over the bill that escalated -- and Davis and another man took the beef into the street.

According to the police report, the two guys started to fist fight -- "punching each other with a closed fist about the upper body."

Several people tried to break it up but the two guys tried to flee -- until cops swooped in and picked them both up.

Both men -- including Davis -- were arrested for disorderly conduct and transported to a nearby station where they were booked and processed.

In the video, you can see Davis in handcuffs being walked to a squad car.

Davis is a rising superstar in the sport -- and is one of Floyd Mayweather's prodigies. In fact, he fought on the undercard at the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight.

What a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X