Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is That sus Pill Canelo got After the Weigh-in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what it was but the way it put him on his arse, I'm gunna' call it a Bill Cosby.

Comment

It's Mexican beef in pill form. That's what Mexican astronauts will be eating in space some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I don't know what it was but the way it put him on his arse, I'm gunna' call it a Bill Cosby.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          But the video is ******ed...if they wanted it to be a secret why give it to him on front of live camera's?
          Exactly, they were playing to the camera. Probably trying to get a rise out of Abel

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            It's Mexican beef in pill form. That's what Mexican astronauts will be eating in space some day...
            Hahahaha good one.

Comment

You damn noobs.

Several boxers have been doing this throughout the years as soon as they weigh in they take in some form of vitamins.

You canelo haters are so damn desperate, what’s next Canelo takes a ***** and it looks suspect?????

Comment

Estrogen pills, so he like De La Hoya wants to dress like a girl.

Comment

Oscar slipped him a roofie

Comment

everything about canelo is very sus. failing tests, wants to use illegal shoddy gloves, taking strange ped pills, etc. etc. disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Either electrolytes or water pill...trying to put on as much weight as possible between now and tomorrow.

My guess is GGG is about 170 and Canelo about 166-67 tomorrow
                      When has canelo ever been that light on fight night?

Comment

Working...
                      X