No announcement yet.

Two Male Cheerleaders to Perform at Superbowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Wow, this also describes my mindset as a sports fan. THe NBA and NFL has seriously neutered the defenses. And yeah, I've become a big baseball fan over the past 5 or 6 years, they really did clean up the drug issue, where 1st time caught is 50 games!
    Pitchers are now dominating just like the pre-steroid/PED era.

Great to see a sport actually emphasize defense!
    Yeah, I'm sick of them not only neutering defense, but taking the balls out of all sports. I can still watch some NFL, but I heard in baseball, you can't knock down a catcher now, is that true? WTF are you supposed to do if he's blocking home plate then? I guess slide around him? And you should be allowed to knock the ball out of an infielder's hand that tries to tag you instead of just standing there and letting yourself be tagged, that's just stupid too. Why can you knock down a fielder, but not hit his hand or arm? Makes no sense, if you can do one, you should be allowed to do the other.

That's also kind of why I find myself watching stuff like One instead of UFC more often, because their rules make more sense. A fighter can't avoid a knee to the face by just putting a hand on the ground there, so it gives strikers more of a chance, like Pride did.

Comment

I wish the NFL would mandate 100% male cheerleaders.

Too many leftist sports fans bury their heads in the sand and aren't forced to see what they vote for.

A $40,000 player salary cap ($15,000 for white males) and all-male, federal employee cheerleading squads, those would be a nice start. Tickets purchased by standing in line at the DMV.
      Last edited by ////; 01-27-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X