Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    To say he changed is a understatement after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz and exposed him he's gone full heel. Refuses to speak English anymore, he's cut Mexican Style out his life no more kissing azzz to gain Mexican fans, fired his Mexican Trainer because he told the truth after the Canelo fight, changed his name, barely does any media engagements unless he absolutely has to I'm surprised he even did this, hell he ain't even shaving no more don't care about that baby face always smiling oh shucks good boy I am Mexican Style image any more.

He's a cold selfish Russian with a 5 o clock shaddow who is phoning it in for the paycheck now belts don't matter, mexican style don't matter, what's left of his fanbase don't matter either lol

I feel bad for any fans that were foolish enough to buy into that hype and now blatanly obvious phony image he and his team created. Say hello this is the real GGG.
    Damn, he gives an interview and doesn't say anything wrong and you can't trash him fast enough or hard enough. He didn't shave so now that's a crime to you. I am a big fan of his because I think he is a great fighter who won every fight he ever had. I only care if he can still fight as good as ever and I think he still can. Canelo must think so too because he avoids the rematch waiting for GGG to get older and older. He could have fought GGG instead of GGG leftover Jacobs. Now team Canelo speak of fighting welterweights, 168 pounders, other middleweights and everybody BUT GGG which is the fight that pays the most and the public wants to see. I say GGG beats him big enough to get the win even in Vegas if Canelo ever fights him again.

Comment

Has there been any reason given on why he's not speaking English no more?

I get guys who don't speak English from the get go or know some English, but aren't comfortable enough with it in interviews so use a translator. Or are even like Canelo where it appears he's learned English, can speak it, but maybe doesn't like how he comes across or sounds in English to do interviews.

I don't get guys who've been speaking English & then randomly switch back to a translator after YEARS giving interviews in English.

Wut the f#ck is up with this weird ass move? I've heard the theories. I'm just curious if there is a legit thing he's had translated during these interviews that explains it that maybe I've missed? Cuz I legit got a pet peeve with this translator sh^t across the board & I've been b^tching about pressers with translators in the US since before I had hair on my nuts so ain't been listening to much of this new sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        He always was a diva
        No, that would be the Mexican Canelo and he doesn't do interviews in English either.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          No, that would be the Mexican Canelo and he doesn't do interviews in English either.
          Canelo fought with better rivals and he is younger than him, took more risks in his career, has more balls (GGG in the rematch was too *****, coward, and he was talking sh.it about mexican style and K.O Canelo, and Canelo destroyed his face with real mexican style).

GGG is a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Damn, he gives an interview and doesn't say anything wrong and you can't trash him fast enough or hard enough. He didn't shave so now that's a crime to you. I am a big fan of his because I think he is a great fighter who won every fight he ever had. I only care if he can still fight as good as ever and I think he still can. Canelo must think so too because he avoids the rematch waiting for GGG to get older and older. He could have fought GGG instead of GGG leftover Jacobs. Now team Canelo speak of fighting welterweights, 168 pounders, other middleweights and everybody BUT GGG which is the fight that pays the most and the public wants to see. I say GGG beats him big enough to get the win even in Vegas if Canelo ever fights him again.

Naw son Canelo did this to GGG'S face and did it Mexican Style punking GGG making him run from the Mexican Style he begged for in the first place. Canelo flipped every EXCUSE GGG had from the first fight and turned his own damn trainer against him. lol It burns you that his own trainer told GGG to his face he was losing the fight then doubled down to the media his feelings that GGG didn't win. GGG has been talking and acting like a phuking weirdo ever since. went into exhile hiding under a rock and took himself out the running for a canelo fight in May.

How can Jacobs be leftovers when many don't even feel like he beat Jacobs and he ducked giving him a rematch and since GGG was a broken man hiding out in a cave months trying to grow a new face canelo easily beat Jacobs further shytting on GGG resume GGG had to sit there looking like a dufus getting booed every time they showed his face.

GGG is now fighting Rolls, everything he once stood for has been exposed as lies and he's the butt of jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Has there been any reason given on why he's not speaking English no more?

I get guys who don't speak English from the get go or know some English, but aren't comfortable enough with it in interviews so use a translator. Or are even like Canelo where it appears he's learned English, can speak it, but maybe doesn't like how he comes across or sounds in English to do interviews.

I don't get guys who've been speaking English & then randomly switch back to a translator after YEARS giving interviews in English.

Wut the f#ck is up with this weird ass move? I've heard the theories. I'm just curious if there is a legit thing he's had translated during these interviews that explains it that maybe I've missed? Cuz I legit got a pet peeve with this translator sh^t across the board & I've been b^tching about pressers with translators in the US since before I had hair on my nuts so ain't been listening to much of this new sh^t.
              Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              this dude changed... i guess he cant speak english or wanna try anymore.
              Ca$hNelo beat the English language out of that boy. He did the opposite of what AB said he was going to do to Maidana
              Last edited by Mr.365; 05-15-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

That feet loving tranny voice trash chick intimidated triple G

Comment

I still can't believe Canelito BEAT THE English out this foo!!!! lool this shet cracks me up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    He always was a diva
                    Haha puppetio out telling that ****

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Here is a transcript and his quotes from another interview he gave where he was asked directly did you think GGG won the fight? Here is his answer

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/...ez-boxing-news

I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

“I think it merits (a third fight). I think this fight was a one-round fight.”

Sanchez also said in another interview that he felt Golovkin took the 12th round off

This is my favorite in yet another interview Sanchez asked in front of GGG did he think the decision was fair and does he have a message for upset GGG fans who thought he won the fight lol

Watch this clip and try not to cry Bolio

Sanchez message to GGG fans was
                      "We appreciate the support, But we can't be hypocritical and ***** about every decision that doesn't go our way. Listen the judges were good judges and they saw the fight for Canelo"
                      I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

Can't you read, fool?

Abel is talking about accepting the decision. He obviously isn't saying he thought Canelo won.

Comment

Working...
                      X