No announcement yet.

Early stoppage...not in the uk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You were wrong about 7 low blows, about US being corrupt but UK squeaky clean, about Kovalev not being done, and just about everything else you rant about.

You prove time and time again that you don't know shyt about boxing. That's OK! My wife don't know shyt either but I still like chatting boxing with her. But, she doesn't go on rants, saying everything is broken because it didn't go her way. You're a crying child. Grow the fuk up.
    I was wrong about 7 low blows, I only clountedt he clearly low ones lol gtfoh with the other crap, I've never said UK is squeaky clean but it is miles bettert han the corrupt US. Your entire society is basedo n race. You are disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Aside from the last punch, I didn't see many shots drastically below the belt line.

I also agree the stoppage was a bit premature; however, I think the situation was brought on by Kov's desire to escape the legal body shots that Ward landed. I think both fighters suffered from the early stoppage. Kov deserved to go out fighting and Ward deserved to win without controversy.

Can't explain the ref's mindset because he hasn't issued a statement. I know we're all experts here but a certain amount of error is to be expected when trying to ref a fight in real time.. He doesn't get the luxury of doing it from home with HBO replay......
      lol its literally his job, stop making excuses

Comment

lol its literally his job, stop making excuses
        It's the truth, ref's get thing wrong all the time. Just a part of boxing. That still doesn't excuse Kov from looking for a way out......

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=soul_survivor;17775951]Absolute bollocks and what a terrible connivance by a corrupt nation. The Americans have gone full trump now.

7 low blows and ward only got a talking to for one.

Kovalev should tell hbo to eff right off. This is the worst, dirtiest big fight I've seen since pac v Bradley one.[/QUOTE]

His next fight should be with any other network for sure.

Comment

I hate Kellerman and his gushing after the fight.

Comment

Ward could have easily gotten a point deducted for that final punch. Would have arguably changed the momentum of the fight if Kov had lasted for the remaining 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                X