Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it looks like Spence is waiting for Crawford to get old now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it looks like Spence is waiting for Crawford to get old now.

Terrence's performances are that of a man at the peak of his powers. Spence might not be too confident after his crash.

If I recall correctly Barrera is the only guy that has come back from a big car accident and still been prime. Time will tell.

Pazienza came back just as strong after a broken neck in car accident.

If anyone ages first it will be Spence. He takes on tougher opponents.

Comment

I think its a case of nobody wants to play 2nd fiddle so somebody gotta be the A and get the most and that ego kills the fight before it starts, unless it gets big enough then it pays off which is the gamble they take by delaying, boxing needs a boss that over rules on everything including purses, but its got to be fair and impartial cant be inside boxing, would have to be a Government Sporting agency type thing, ah wishful thinking.

Comment

They get old at the same rate brotha. So...

I think he's emulating the Mayweather formula. Wait long enough till the fight is worth ten times it is today. That's why there's no sense of urgency.

Problem is not one of them is Pacquiao, who got KO'd by JMM before the fight happened. It didn't affect the size of the fight.

But what if one of them (Crawford/Spence) loses, get injured, or figured in some unfortunate mishap?

It's like it will always be there for them.

Comment

Haha sure bro

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Terrence's performances are that of a man at the peak of his powers. Spence might not be too confident after his crash.

If I recall correctly Barrera is the only guy that has come back from a big car accident and still been prime. Time will tell.
            Spence had no serious permanent injuries so there is nothing to come back from. Can you name even one boxer who was ruined by a car crash in which there were no permanent injuries? I never heard of any. Spence will beat Garcia in my opinion. Crawford said he will never fight Spence unless he gets a 60/40 split so who is avoiding who? Why would Spence wait for Crawford to get old when every year Crawford gets older Spence also gets a year older? Spence is not much younger than Crawford. He is in his 30s just like Crawford.

Comment

Doubt It! If Bud lets his deal run out with Top Rank and become a Free Agent, I guarantee he would probably be thrown in with Ugas or Porter as his first fight with PBC then right into the Spence Jr Fight!

As for Accidents, Edwin Valero had a NASTY Motorcycle Accident in which he had no Helmet and he Fractured his F^cking SKULL and had to have Surgery to Remove Blood Clot and yet came back knocking people the f^ck out after that accident within a Year. Vinny Paz also had a nasty Accident in which he BROKE HIS NECK and was said to never walk again and he made it back in a ring in 14 Months.

Spence Jr did not suffer Injuries anything close to what happen to those guys lucky for him but hey I guess we find out December 5th if he wasn't right then he would be given more time and he would be taking a Tune Up for his return fight and I think most people with common sense would've totally been with him taking a Soft Touch coming back from that Accident

Comment

And of course, let's not forget the most brutal injury of them all:

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  And of course, let's not forget the most brutal injury of them all:

Growing up I used to go watch this clip once a month lmao, straight comedy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Spence had no serious permanent injuries so there is nothing to come back from. Can you name even one boxer who was ruined by a car crash in which there were no permanent injuries? I never heard of any. Spence will beat Garcia in my opinion. Crawford said he will never fight Spence unless he gets a 60/40 split so who is avoiding who? Why would Spence wait for Crawford to get old when every year Crawford gets older Spence also gets a year older? Spence is not much younger than Crawford. He is in his 30s just like Crawford.
                    He was out cold. big concussion. thats a permanent injury

Comment

Working...
                    X