Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: 'I Felt I Was Set Up' in Controversial Loss to Horn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Ive thought this for a long time. I refuse to believe pac is just that stupid to keep resigning with arum. I cant believe he stayed with Arum after the mess they uncovered 5-8 years ago when manny started having tax problems and they tried to use an independent auditor. The auditors said it was impossible to do because they had no records and there were hand written "receipts" for millions of dollars. Then arum replaced the independent auditors with his own and that all got silenced. They also found that koncz was taking payments from arum at the same time he was supposed to be representing manny's best interests.

Figure the conservative catholic image that manny has to keep up in the philipines and we already know hes cheated a few times. Arum probably has dirt on manny he dont want out there, his own version of the oscard dlh cross dressing photos.
    i also found it suspect that when mayweather clearly beat manny he told kellerman that he thought he won the fight! but when he clearly got robbed against horn he said i have to respect the judges! isnt that ass backwards? he should have said he respects the judges when floyd clearly beat him! makes me think he is involved in these shady decisions and the rematches that come after! his followers trust him like he is god so he probably thinks he can get away with anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      He woulda been had yhe rematch with floyd had he signed to him plus access to fighting the haymon ww stable....i mean, it aint that hard fellas. Why was it ok for hopkins to sign to dlh but so outrageous for pacquiao to sign to floyd? Floyd hate blinds y'all mfer's from seeing the bigger picture.
      I've got nothing against Mayweather aside from him putting on this joke of a fight against Mcgregor but that's besides the point. I think he clearly beat Pacquiao and there really wasn't any point for a rematch.
      But Floyd wasn't gonna rematch him regardless, no matter who he was signed too.
      Manny should have stayed a free agent a long time ago the same way Mikey Garcia is doing it right now. He would of had the ability to do business with any promoter. But watch that idiot resign with that piece of shet Bob Arum again. So he really has no one to blame but himself for getting ****ed over repeatedly with Bradley first and now Horn.

Comment

Ive thought this for a long time. I refuse to believe pac is just that stupid to keep resigning with arum. I cant believe he stayed with Arum after the mess they uncovered 5-8 years ago when manny started having tax problems and they tried to use an independent auditor. The auditors said it was impossible to do because they had no records and there were hand written "receipts" for millions of dollars. Then arum replaced the independent auditors with his own and that all got silenced. They also found that koncz was taking payments from arum at the same time he was supposed to be representing manny's best interests.

Figure the conservative catholic image that manny has to keep up in the philipines and we already know hes cheated a few times. Arum probably has dirt on manny he dont want out there, his own version of the oscard dlh cross dressing photos.
        Nope. None of those things are acts that would destroy the Legend of Pacquiao because...
        Mannys success lies in his accomplishments inside of the ring.

Why does Bob Arum have such influence on Mannys decisions?

PED use.

Flashback to 2009 negotiations with Floyd that were derailed by drug testing cut off dates. At some point Bob Arum had to have a LONG conversation with Team Pac as to why the **** they are going to leave their biggest payday on the table over a blood test.

Bob got his answer. Or maybe he knew. But whatever the outcome of the conversation - Bob felt the need to LIE TO THE PRESS ON MANNYS BEHALF.

Thus you have the "Pacquiao is afraid of needles" created by Bob himself.

Why does anyone LIE? Simple answer - to cover up the truth.
        Period.

Manny knows if he left Top Rank like Floyd and DLH, he would align with Bob Arums competition. Would you still trust Bob with information such as your POTENTIAL PED USE?

Just as easy as it was for Bob Arum to cover for Manny - it would just as easy for him to uncover the truth.

All Bob has to do is simply SUGGEST to a reporter that Manny may have been using - knowingly or unknowingly.

Manny stays loyal to Arum because the Legend of the Pacquiao is at stake.

Comment

Excellent post.

That summarizes my own suspicions exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            its funny how the pac-tards are praising mayweather now , only because pac-Girl lost SMH. Another lame excuse why pac lost,it's never ending.

Go suck a dlck phaggot. If you thought Manny lost you're a fuking

idiot. No wait....you are a dlck sucking idiot. My bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              manny should sign with al haymon and showtime they will give him danny and broner ppv fights!
              No doubt any promoter would be better than where he is now. Or always have been. Haymond Duva DLH TMT...anyone bit top rank!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                No doubt any promoter would be better than where he is now. Or always have been. Haymond Duva DLH TMT...anyone bit top rank!
                duva is just as bad! Oscar or Haymon are good for manny!

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                  duva is just as bad! Oscar or Haymon are good for manny!
                  Agreed .

Comment

• I think I'm starting to agree now that something is up...in terms of Bob having something on Manny.

But dude -- he (Manny) basically offered up a "no comment" when pushed whether or not he was implying that Arum had something to do with the Horn "set up" (as Manny put it), and often times a simple "no comment" can be as telling as a yes.

Anyway, it's looking more and more like Bob and Manny's relationship isn't going to end well. In fact it may even get pretty f**king ugly.

And Bob don't give a f**k -- he can see it clearly as day now that Manny is done as a top level, A fighter. Manny's a damn B fighter at this point. I hate admitting that **** but he is. Which is mind boggling to me because just a very short while ago he was looking still pretty frigging great against Tim Bradley (in the third fight). The guy literally seemingly got old over night. But for Bob, this **** is no different than the owner of a racehorse putting an old, washed up horse down.
                    Last edited by Mike D; 07-04-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Agreed .
                      Manny could fight Cotto or lucas matthyse if he signs with oscar or Danny and Broner with haymon!

Comment

Working...
                      X