Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
    I understand where you’re coming from — IMO the count was fair, but most (myself included, if I was the ref) would have waved it off after that second knockdown.

On a side-note, do you think anyone, past or present, could chin Wilder’s right hand?
    I’ve often wondered how Muhammad Ali’s legendary chin, and Nikolai Valuev’s giant frame, would have fared if they had been in the ring with him.
    does tyson fury have the best chin in boxing history now? he's been down in 3 fights and was badly hurt in another. wilders comp has been pretty dreadful and he couldnt even finish stirverne when stirverne was in a little better shape and a little younger or fury who wasnt in great shape or ready for the fight. ortiz yes after ortiz gassed trying to finish wilder but that once again is a failure in conditioning due to extreme obesity.

Comment

I agree! I’m not a fan of this constant saving face talk by them both. Either make the fight, or stop talking constantly about how you beat the other guy. I’m honestly feeling like I’m one of the few people on here who thinks the draw was the right decision. Clearly Fury and Wilder both think they won, as do most of their fans. They’re both great fighters but I want them to make the fight official, then they can talk.
      100% agree with u on that. No doubt about it but a lot of people too one sided

Comment

You got schooled, you delusional clown.

Comment

I understand where you’re coming from — IMO the count was fair, but most (myself included, if I was the ref) would have waved it off after that second knockdown.

On a side-note, do you think anyone, past or present, could chin Wilder’s right hand?
          I’ve often wondered how Muhammad Ali’s legendary chin, and Nikolai Valuev’s giant frame, would have fared if they had been in the ring with him.
          Oh no doubt the count was fair but the point is that it’s proper procedure that if a fighter gets knocked down violently especially in the way Fury did then as the ref you have to protect the fighter from himself!

Reiss admitted that Fury’s eyes was closed for almost 4 seconds and was lifeless, he admitted he didn’t follow protocol all in the name of “spirits”!

Other refs came out and said that Reiss didn’t follow protocol and the fight should’ve been stopped cuz of Fury would’ve ended up like Stevenson after the fight then you can best believe these bandwagon Tyson Fury fans would be up in arms with how bad Jack Reiss was!

Anyways, I think Wilder is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history and is the hardest puncher of his generation no doubts about it!

He’s routinely dropping and knocking out grown men who outweighs him by more than 30-45 pounds even in the later rounds!

That’s insane power, I think Ali wouldn’t try that rope a dope trick against Wilder! Ali was smart he would no instantly that standing in front of Wilder is a recipe for your demise!

I see him peppering him with combos while using the ring like Fury did all 15 rounds but Wilder will be in it cuz of that Thanos Gauntlet he carries!

If Ali and others take a direct shot from Wilder with full leverage on the chin I have no doubt that they either would do a dance while tumbling down or have their brain disconnected!

I think Valuev would’ve been seeing stars as he’s too slow and very hittable!

People don’t understand what they’re seeing, maybe when the big fights happen and if Wilder stops them all then they’ll see!

I think maybe a few could take his shots but most would crumble in devastation!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            what did he do wrong? the guy started getting up at the count of 6. he made it up right before his 10 count so why stop it? his legs and head were pretty clear when he got up. he wasnt wobbling around the ring judah style.
            What he did wrong was get down on the floor and literally yelled the count near his ear!

Your job isn’t to give the fighter absolutely every chance to fight but to protect them from themselves!

If you noticed Jack Reiss changed his cadence when the count got to 7-9, as if he was slowing down how he said it on purpose!

Look at the difference between how he counted from 1-6 to 7-9!

Fury IMO didn’t beat the count but you know what credit to him for having the heart and guts to continue cuz most would’ve stayed down no matter what!

Reiss has admitted despite heavyweights being able to do more damage he allows them near every chance to fight on while in lower weight classes he adjusts and stops fights with violent knockdowns!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              What he did wrong was get down on the floor and literally yelled the count near his ear!

Your job isn’t to give the fighter absolutely every chance to fight but to protect them from themselves!

If you noticed Jack Reiss changed his cadence when the count got to 7-9, as if he was slowing down how he said it on purpose!

Look at the difference between how he counted from 1-6 to 7-9!

Fury IMO didn’t beat the count but you know what credit to him for having the heart and guts to continue cuz most would’ve stayed down no matter what!

Reiss has admitted despite heavyweights being able to do more damage he allows them near every chance to fight on while in lower weight classes he adjusts and stops fights with violent knockdowns!
              Does he give a reason why he gives the heavies more of a chance?
              IMO the fight should have been called. Reiss got lucky and being in a referring situation you shouldn't leave these things to chance especially when brain damage could be a logical conclusion for a wong chose.

Comment

Frankly, I think both Wilder and Fury are full of a lot of talk. They’re great boxers, too, but the trash talking is not really my cup of tea. I think they both may be running from each other from a business / tactical perspective, but not due to an actual fear of each other. I think Wilder knows Fury outboxed him for much of the fight, and he was fortunate to get the two knockdowns and salvage the draw. I do think Fury was concussed and was fortunate the fight wasn’t stopped after the second knockdown. They both know the other nearly gave them their first “L”. They both want heavyweight supremacy and an (eventual) fight with Joshua. I appreciate what they both bring to the sport of boxing, and frankly I am tired of the Wilder fanboys and the Fury fanboys, often divided along racial lines, bashing each other in comments sections like this. To both groups: both Fury and Wilder showed their respective skills in the fight and this continued screaming of “robbery” at each other is silly. Neither side has anything to regret. Fury and Wilder are great — they’re both a bit crazy IMO, but they’re great. Let’s appreciate them both. And let’s quit this back and forth racial animosity stuff. They’ve both done boxing — and their people / ethic groups — quite proud IMO.
                —from A tri-racial boxing fan.

I am totally in your page....adding Joshua...three great heavyweights...the time is coming...Fury delay the rematch, everybody knows that, but was only bussiness....Joshua is trying to gain the more possible money...and Wilder, oh Wilder...he is the powerful man...Wilder is going to beat Fury and Joshua two times each one.....Fury is going to beat Joshua 1 time, and Joshua is going to beat Fury in the rematch....Wilder 4-0-1....Fury 1-3-1....Joshua 1-3....are my predictions...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Oh no doubt the count was fair but the point is that it’s proper procedure that if a fighter gets knocked down violently especially in the way Fury did then as the ref you have to protect the fighter from himself!

Reiss admitted that Fury’s eyes was closed for almost 4 seconds and was lifeless, he admitted he didn’t follow protocol all in the name of “spirits”!

Other refs came out and said that Reiss didn’t follow protocol and the fight should’ve been stopped cuz of Fury would’ve ended up like Stevenson after the fight then you can best believe these bandwagon Tyson Fury fans would be up in arms with how bad Jack Reiss was!

Anyways, I think Wilder is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history and is the hardest puncher of his generation no doubts about it!

He’s routinely dropping and knocking out grown men who outweighs him by more than 30-45 pounds even in the later rounds!

That’s insane power, I think Ali wouldn’t try that rope a dope trick against Wilder! Ali was smart he would no instantly that standing in front of Wilder is a recipe for your demise!

I see him peppering him with combos while using the ring like Fury did all 15 rounds but Wilder will be in it cuz of that Thanos Gauntlet he carries!

If Ali and others take a direct shot from Wilder with full leverage on the chin I have no doubt that they either would do a dance while tumbling down or have their brain disconnected!

I think Valuev would’ve been seeing stars as he’s too slow and very hittable!

People don’t understand what they’re seeing, maybe when the big fights happen and if Wilder stops them all then they’ll see!

I think maybe a few could take his shots but most would crumble in devastation!
                  Talking absolute bollocks. Please provide the official rule or protocol he broke. He followed the rules. Wilder lost and they robbed Fury. Your boy is a paper champ. Deal with it.

Comment

Not only did Wilder give Fury memory loss but he also gave him nightmares. He'll never step back into the ring with Deontay Wilder again. That 12th round knockdown was brutal; To the point where he was damn near decapitated.

Comment

Fury talks **** and contradicts himself and has an extremely limited and boring "same old same old " crap but he took the shot and got up , fair play

Comment

Working...
                      X