Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatboy will be Fatboy for life( yes or no)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatboy will be Fatboy for life( yes or no)

i see fat/chubby people getting in shape exercise, lipposuction, diet nutrition all that and then after it they get back at being fat again, i think its just genetics. wut do u think?
    yes
    21.43%
    no
    78.57%

Thyroid problem.

Comment

maybe its just to many big macs

Comment

Cheese on your big mac is 5 extra grams of saturated fat

Comment

the problem with lypo or crash diets is that they don't address the reason the **** got fat in the first place.
          fatties need to make sensible changes they can maintain.
          the ones that make an effort to get half an hour of moderate exercise most days and cut sugary junk out of their day to day diet will have much greater long term success than the ones who start by slashing their calorie intake in half and exercise 3 hours a day

Comment

NO, i was a fat kid until my 14/15. Then i did Kickboxing, soccer and running. Now i'm 150 pounds and as tall as DLH.

Comment

Yes, the reason I am only 134lb is because of regular soccer and boxing. I even tried my best, eating like 3 pizza hut pizzas in a day, eating a lot of chicken wings, all this stuff to gain weight (it actually gave me lots of health problems and high blood pressure instead... something I didn't know that would happen if I ate crap).

But I excercise everyday, so it's not easy. I gained like 146lb of eating non stop KFC, Pizza Hut in large quan******. You can kinda call me like an athlete. I eat like some KFC, then I manage to work it all off from excercise. Now for HEALTH reasons, I went onto a more healthy diet and went down to 134lb (im 6'2) (maybe even less or a little more, I havent checked recently)

And whenever I go to the boxing GYM, I can lose to about an average of 3lb-5lb, depending on my work.

Plus there was some fat boys I knew who became pretty thin from playing soccer.

and mgkirkpatrick who da **** are you to talk like that with someone with a health problem, you ****in punk, i know plenty of people who hardly ate anything and i would be eating like 2 pizzas and they was like "you're going to get fatt!!", when they eat only just a salad and if they eat anything else they'll gain like 10lb

Comment

its all about lifestyle and will power. those that get fat generaly get there because of an unhealthy lifestyle and few peope (everyone not just fat people) have enough will power to change their lifestyle totaly.

Comment

Well I think that age has something to do with it

it's not that common for a kid to be chubby, hit a growth spurt, and then never have to deal with weight again - look at the kid from stand by me & tom cats (the dude married to rebecca romajin) Jerry O'Connel; he was a fat kid, as he got older he dropped the weight and grew taller.

that's not the same as a dude who works out all through high school & college, is able to maintain his weight whatever he eats or drinks, and then suddenly around age 30 finds himself with a gut that just won't go away.

the first type is not doomed to being tubby
                  the second type only has so much he can do; short of starvation to, drop a ton of weight - and starvation only works so long, eventually there's health problems or a backlash that packs the weight back on worse than ever.

Comment

IF you can make healthy lifestyle decisions that is what is going to save your life. But if youre going to cheat and take the easy way out, that is where youre going to fail and continue in a cycle. All i can say is **** the lazy people who are too weak willed to do it. If you have a legitimate medical condition that is making you have this weight problem, that is understandable, but as somebody else said, If you like eating mcdonalds all day and youre too much of a lazy prick to do the work, then go **** yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X