No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    I Will bet big points on a Joyce win but let me guess Ortiz is just waiting for a big payday against Joshua that's never gonna come. If he has no problem fighting guys like razvan Scott and Allen he should no problem fighting Joyce
    Bet your entire account.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      What would that do ?

You guys just make up multiple ones on here so whats the point ?
      I could request an IP ban from the admin if needed. Just bet your account if you're confident that Slow Joyce wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
        I could request an IP ban from the admin if needed. Just bet your account if you're confident that Slow Joyce wins.
        This is the modern era sorry but thats yesteryear it does next to nothing . lol

Unless someone like you with no ventured interest or take away in a account with 118 posts well then go for it ! lol

Comment

Bumped ....

“I’m ready for anything, so it’d be a good challenge to take on Ortiz,” Joyce said. “Hopefully we can make the fight.”
          Wow! If y'all keep hyping Joe Joyce up this much, you just may scare Anthony Joshua away from him like he did against Wilder and Ortiz.
          Last edited by champion4ever; 08-02-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Bet your entire account.
            Why woukd I do that lol

Comment

This is the modern , era sorry but thats yester year it doesnext to nothing . lol

Unless someone like you with no ventured interest in a account with 183 posts well then go for it ! lol
              You're scared. I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                Why woukd I do that lol
                Because you're very confident in Slow Joyce, aren't you?

Comment

You're scared. I get it.
                  Scared of what you imbecile ?

Comment

Because you're very confident in Slow Joyce, aren't you?
                    Yeahhh I am but he could still lose. I was 100 percent sure haye would bellew

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Wow! If y'all keep hyping Joe Joyce up this much, you just may scare Anthony Joshua away from him like did against Wilder and Ortiz.
                      It would be a 50/50 fight . With me starting to lean towards Joyce bc Ortiz cannot be gauged on guys like Martz and Cojanu going into 2019 ,it tells me hes hiding something !

You Wilderettes beyond Wilder dont actually understand the sport and get corrected on here daily like fools .

Did you figure out Joshua cant fight Ortiz bc hes not ranked outside the WBC in that ridiculous thread you made ?

Comment

Working...
                      X