No announcement yet.

Severe Chest Pains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Chest Pains

When i was training yesterday i started to get a pain in my back. Knowing that continuing to train can worsen this i stopped and went a took a hot shower. It got progressively worse through the day and moved round to my neck and my chest.

This morning when i woke up i had trouble moving normally due to a severe pain in my chest on the left side. It has made it hard to breathe in fully meaning im constantly short of breathe atm and its also hard to do much with my left arm cause thats the side the pain is on. Pulling on my handbrake and steering with my left arm was virtually impossible this morning and even turning my head to the left to look out the window was extremely painful.

Any ideas on what ive done or how i can fix this problem? Is this a "leave it to rest for a few days" or a "go to the doctors" job?

I am no expert and there are others here who could give a better answer than me.
    However it sounds like you have pulled or pinched a muscle in the shoulder maybe shoulder blade. Rest it maybe even a massage.
    But if it is not good in a couple of days see a doctor, don't take the risk.

DMC

Comment

I would say.....

GO TO THE ****ING DR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Originally posted by nedcmk1 View Post
        I would say.....

GO TO THE ****ING DR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
        yessssssssssssssssss

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me from weight lifting. First it hurt like hell behind my shoulder blade, then the pain spread right through my back towards my chest, i thought my heart was going to give out or something, i couldnt breathe or move really well either.
          I dont remember what i did to heal it, but i did not go to the doctor (Only because i didnt have insurance) It stoped hurting in couple days, so i think it was like a pinched musle or a nerve.

Comment

Working...
          X