No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Lomachenko is the fight to make EXCEPT Loma is reluctant and full of **** with his lame excuses that no one is buying and the fight has to happen outside of the U.S.

Pacquiao is too old now etc. Meanwhile the guy is acting like he's fighting straight killers... and then gets dropped by Linares...

so a lightweight not wanting to move up to a 4th weight class is full of ****?

but the welterweight champion that wants to fight a lightweight instead of another welterweight isnt full of ****?

only on boxingscene

Comment

Pac's best bet is Queen Khan

Comment

manny need to stop picking on these lil guys and fight someone in his weight class!

Since manny is a free agent Spence will be a good fight for him because Spence doesn't "RUN"

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          so a lightweight not wanting to move up to a 4th weight class is full of ****?

but the welterweight champion that wants to fight a lightweight instead of another welterweight isnt full of ****?

only on boxingscene
          Oh, I see so moving up 5 pounds is too much but fighting Rigo at 130 was OK lol.

First Loma's excuse was that Manny was old and the fight doesn't have any value - now it's the weight?? Glad to see the excuses are changing. Maybe Loma can fight Rungvisai at 135?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Oh, I see so moving up 5 pounds is too much but fighting Rigo at 130 was OK lol.

First Loma's excuse was that Manny was old and the fight doesn't have any value - now it's the weight?? Glad to see the excuses are changing. Maybe Loma can fight Rungvisai at 135?

lomachencko is in his 3rd weight class, if he dont wanna go to a 4th he doesnt have to. Mikey garcia is the fight people wanna see loma in.

a welterweight champion is calling out a lightweight and you respect the welterweight. smh. only on boxingscene.

you say lomachencko is making excuses. well guess who aint making excuses. bud crawford.

tell pacquiao to stop chasing lightweights and fight the guy who is ready and willing to unify with him. Terrance Crawford

let me guess, you dont want manny to take that fight right?

Comment

what rights does arum still have over pac?

this gotta be one fuked up contract pac signed smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
                what rights does arum still have over pac?

this gotta be one fuked up contract pac signed smh.

that's arum's way of saying he doesnt own pac anymore.

that's why he end it with "we still have a good relationship".

Comment

I Don't Think Crawford v Pac Happens, Crawford Just Fought After An 11 Month Layoff,Longest Of His Career,He Wants To Get Back to 3 Fights A Year,Not Wait A Year Again For Pacs Old Bones To Resettle, lol,JK Pac,But Seriously,Bud Needs To Fight In October Here In Omaha,I Highly Doubt Pac Would EVER Agree To Come Here!? Just My Opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahasCHAMP View Post
                    I Don't Think Crawford v Pac Happens, Crawford Just Fought After An 11 Month Layoff,Longest Of His Career,He Wants To Get Back to 3 Fights A Year,Not Wait A Year Again For Pacs Old Bones To Resettle, lol,JK Pac,But Seriously,Bud Needs To Fight In October Here In Omaha,I Highly Doubt Pac Would EVER Agree To Come Here!? Just My Opinion.

Arum said bud would cancel his october date for december if pac agrees to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      loma's not gonna do anything with those pitty pat punches.

a straight left down the middle and down goes loma!

a right hook and pac might crack loma's face.
                      Pretty much this. Loma to small even at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X