A 23 yr old floyd would stop canelo right

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Mayweather 36
      Cotto 36
      Ggg 36
      Mosley 41
      Lara 32

Lmaoooo has Canelo beat a prime opponent yet? You could argue he lost to all of them except Mosley. Canelo had 6 catchweight fights in a row which is a record in boxing. Fraud got beat up by a midget 40yr old Floyd
      Only thing I disagree with is Lara which is a fight that really could of went either way but a guy 32 years old with less than 20 fights is still in his prime. We can't say Terrance Crawford is in his prime at 31 then turn around and say Lara wasn't at 32 with less fights. But like I said fight could of went either way lot of people thought Lara won

It could really be argued that Canelo has 4 losses 2 to GGG 1 to Lara and 1 to Floyd but the fix was in.. even tried to rob floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit
        Only thing I disagree with is Lara which is a fight that really could of went either way but a guy 32 years old with less than 20 fights is still in his prime. We can't say Terrance Crawford is in his prime at 31 then turn around and say Lara wasn't at 32 with less fights. But like I said fight could of went either way lot of people thought Lara won

It could really be argued that Canelo has 4 losses 2 to GGG 1 to Lara and 1 to Floyd
        im tryna put you in the worst mood ah! p1 cleaner than your church shoes ah! milli point 2 just to hurt you ah! all red lamb just to tease you ah! none of these toys on lease too ah! made your whole year in a week too ah!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit

It could really be argued that Canelo has 4 losses 2 to GGG 1 to Lara and 1 to Floyd but the fix was in.. even tried to rob floyd
          Canelo = Mr. Debatable. His biggest wins are all debatable or fights where most people would say he lost - (GGG - both fights, Lara fight).

But at least Canelo took the fights. Crawford has fought nobody at 140 and 147. Crawford keeps hiding behind Bob - knowing that Bob has no fighters in his stable. At least when Pac was with Bob - he fought De La Hoya, Cotto, Margarito, Mosley (before Canelo did), Marquez twice, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Yep, he most certainly did. Floyd was focusing on challenging khabib Nurmagomedov in a boxing ring.
            Our Hero, the Fraudster won't go near Canelo for any amount of Money...

Pacman makes the most sense, Pac might be to fast for current Fraud...

Big Bucks might lure Fraud back into the UFC Circus...

One thing for certain he needs the Bread...!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Canelo = Mr. Debatable. His biggest wins are all debatable or fights where most people would say he lost - (GGG - both fights, Lara fight).

But at least Canelo took the fights. Crawford has fought nobody at 140 and 147. Crawford keeps hiding behind Bob - knowing that Bob has no fighters in his stable. At least when Pac was with Bob - he fought De La Hoya, Cotto, Margarito, Mosley (before Canelo did), Marquez twice, etc.
              Well I can't disagree with any of that. Facts are facts.

I gotta see a lot more of TC before I am truly convinced he's as great as they are saying he is

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Have you ever made even 1 million dollars? If not just STFU it seems u got some kind of fasanation or fetish with Floyd's money. Even if he did go broke it would be a rich person's version of broke in which would still make him like 100x richer than your pocket watching azz.. Oscar probably just jealous because Floyd got more money than him I can remember when Oscar was discussing coming out of retirement just a couple years back so he must be going broke himself
                Whoa! Calm down dude! I meant no harm or bad intentions. I was only stating the obvious. Floyd is spending more than what he is bringing in. He's no longer bringing in those $100 mil paychecks twice a year.

You are right. It's none of my damn business what he does with his money but anytime a 41 year old retired boxer talking about getting back into the ring; It's usually a sign he's having money issues. There are reports saying he is planning on fighting at least 3 more times.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  One thing for certain he needs the Bread...!
                  Of course he does; A reasonable person is not a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Whoa! Calm down dude! I meant no harm or bad intentions. I was only stating the obvious. Floyd is spending more than what he is bringing in. He's no longer bringing in those $100 mil paychecks twice a year.

You are right. It's none of my damn business what he does with his money but anytime a 41 year old retired boxer talking about getting back into the ring; It's usually a sign he's having money issues. There are reports saying he is planning on fighting at least 3 more times.
                    Ok thought u were another hater, but kinda disagree we don't know what Floyd is really bringing in but if he truly is co owner in NY commerical RE and more I'm pretty sure he brings in a lot of money I mean dude is connected way more than people think and Al Haymon is his adviser we have to be crazy to think he hasn't got Floyd set for life.

As for coming back if boxers could last as long as Floyd did fighting at a high level u really think they wouldnt fight into their early-mid 40s? Look at b-hop. I can even remember some years back when Lennox Lewis said he'd come back for 50 million even at his age and Oscar also was discussing coming back years ago so it's not a sign of anything really Floyd been doing this since birth practically. People usually don't retire because they want to it's because they have to
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-19-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

You’re right

Comment

Working...
                      X