No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings-Bowie Tupou Early Results From Philly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Great knock out but aren't you all getting a little ahead of yourselves? It isn't like Jennings just knocked out a top 10 fighter or even a top 25 fighter. And that was definitely a legit knock down in the 3rd round.
    It's not like Matt Skelton was a world beater either. Why aren't we allowed to just enjoy this win?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's not like Matt Skelton was a world beater either. Why aren't we allowed to just enjoy this win?
      I once said that David Price may be for real and I also said that to many folks were passing judgement a little early considering he only has 15 fights. I may be wrong but that was hardly a raving endorsement. I also enjoyed the Jennings fight but reality is reality and the same should apply in his case. It is a little to early to say how great he is considering his level of competition.

Comment

Great win by Jennings. I liked how his grandmother was there to support him.

Comment

had a little adversity(it was a knockdown & he didn't deny it)& finished with a nice right & left to the body & a left hook followed by an uppercut. clear finish. tupou ain't a world beater but he is big & can punch. he has a marginal skillset so he has very little upside. what you see is what you get. good win for bryant. he showed good movement & used his jab. he took some chances & got caught. he made immediate adjustments the next round & controled the fight until the knockout...

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Very very impressed with Jennings.
            He got 'slipped/wobbled' or whatever that's called and instead of being a idiot like Mitchell (sorry but he was) Jennings easily held his way out of trouble, than proceeded to dominate until he landed that Lennox Lewis upper cut which

LIFTED a 256 pound man and knocked him out.

Wilder hopefully is the real deal as well next week and America's got two mega prospects.
            wHAT THE **** ????

are you on crack son ?

I just watched this and he did NOT "lift a 256 pound man " , he slightly snapped the head back

and that was certainly not a Lewis uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
              wHAT THE **** ????

are you on crack son ?

I just watched this and he did NOT "lift a 256 pound man " , he slightly snapped the head back

and that was certainly not a Lewis uppercut
              i admit I over reacted..

Sue me.

Comment

fair enough mate ....

jennings does look like a decent prospect

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X