Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Benavidez Boxed Well With One Leg; I Got Two Good Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    And hes not beaten a world class fighter yet

He beat all the top fighters available to him at 135 and 140. Hence the lineages in those weight classes.

The top guys at 147 won't fight him. I wonder why...

Comment

It will take "Bud" a couple rds. to adjust to Khan's pace/speed but once Crawford has dude's rhythm its GAME. Amir is gonna get stretched out again while "ahead" on the cards.

Comment

The only reason this fight is happening is because khan can draw interest for 2 reasons. 1. There is a contingent of stupid UK fans who actually still support this moron. 2. The rest of us like to watch khan become the recipient of embarrassingly funny knock outs. Nobody falls down funnier than khan does after a solid punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          It will take "Bud" a couple rds. to adjust to Khan's pace/speed but once Crawford has dude's rhythm its GAME. Amir is gonna get stretched out again while "ahead" on the cards.
          Yep and khan will come out after the fight and say 'yeah he caught me but i was ahead in the fight'... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            The only reason this fight is happening is because khan can draw interest for 2 reasons. 1. There is a contingent of stupid UK fans who actually still support this moron. 2. The rest of us like to watch khan become the recipient of embarrassingly funny knock outs. Nobody falls down funnier than khan does after a solid punch.
            The way his legs spazzed out after getting clipped by Prescott's hook still makes me laugh to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              The way his legs spazzed out after getting clipped by Prescott's hook still makes me laugh to this day.
              that 1 was classic because his legs did a jello wobble. Vs Garcia he went down like a sniper shot him from the upper deck. Vs Canelo it looked like his soul left his body before his body dropped.

Comment

He's not wrong...for once.

Problem is it don't matter how many legs you got if their both twitching as your soul is hovering above you.

Comment

Khan is really talking up an asswhooping. This is the most shit he has spoken in years. For his sake, he better make sure he back all these words up or else he is going to get a foot up his by Bud Crawford

Comment

Benavidez was the most decorated American ameteur in the last 15 years before he got shot

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      Amir Khan is ready to put on a performance of a lifetime!! Everyone is sleeping on Khan, I know he's let people down in the past but COME FIGHT NIGHT..... Khan is going to put the boxing world on Notice!!.....

It was hard not to laugh typing that
                      Lololololol!

Comment

Working...
                      X