Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    T.B.E. talked that shet in & out the ring.
    Id say Liston started it when he pulled a gun on Ali.

Imagine what they'd say about that today...

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
      Wilder's stupidity with his tough guy talk is pathetic.
      You may be strong but you're not killing anyone wearing pillows on your hands, dude.
      Be real.
      Lol wait what ? Is this a serious comment or are you just taking the piss?

Comment

Meh.. everything Wilder said is 100% facts. all this whining about it is simply about HOW he said it

POOSIES

Comment

Sulieman and the WBC reviewed the "kill talk" from Wilder and Sulieman released this statement, "The WBC would like to take this opportunity to create a new belt in honor of Canelo's recent victory over the IBF mandatory ruling"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Tough talk is real.

And people have died from getting hit wearing pillows on their hands, dude.
              people died from a whole career of getting head trauma. This clown thinks he possesses some kind of death touch.

seriously, this may scare little kids, but if you have ever been in a fight, specially with boxing gloves, it's fairy tales at this point.

Comment

Better yet, don’t strip Beyoncé, force her to fight Joshua, LMFAO!

Beyoncé would probably start talking about killing her self if that happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Lol lol the English want him stripped now....man you lot must go to sleep and wake up with thoughts of the Bronze Bomber! Fast Eddie Hearn has turned you all into minions!

I can imagine these people waking up in the middle of the night screaming his name

Comment

Dumbest thing I have heard

I have never heard of a professional boxer wanting to kill someone in the ring. Wilder's dumb ass said he is still looking for a body to add to his record. Why would any normal person wish for that. It would not surprise me if the strip that title. Who wants a champion that is looking to beat somebody to death. I think Tyson Fury might have gave his dumb ass brain damage. Have absolutely no respect for this chump.

Comment

Originally posted by TStoney521 View Post
                      I have never heard of a professional boxer wanting to kill someone in the ring. Wilder's dumb ass said he is still looking for a body to add to his record. Why would any normal person wish for that. It would not surprise me if the strip that title. Who wants a champion that is looking to beat somebody to death. I think Tyson Fury might have gave his dumb ass brain damage. Have absolutely no respect for this chump.
                      Apparently boxing is new for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X