No announcement yet.

Foreman is a ****ing beast in FNR4.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreman is a ****ing beast in FNR4.

The guy is slow and plodding, but ifg he catches you clean you are going down. I had a Foreman vs Lyle type of a fight online. I was Foreman and the other person was Tyson. There was a big speed disadvantage, and I got knocked down twice in the first 2 minutes, but every time I landed a clean counter I stunned him, and I knocked him down with one second left in the first. The **** continued like that until I trapped Tyson in a corner, and landed some vicious uppercuts that ended it in the 5th. There was a total of 8 knockdowns in the fight. Lol, Foreman is a beast.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    The guy is slow and plodding, but ifg he catches you clean you are going down. I had a Foreman vs Lyle type of a fight online. I was Foreman and the other person was Tyson. There was a big speed disadvantage, and I got knocked down twice in the first 2 minutes, but every time I landed a clean counter I stunned him, and I knocked him down with one second left in the first. The **** continued like that until I trapped Tyson in a corner, and landed some vicious uppercuts that ended it in the 5th. There was a total of 8 knockdowns in the fight. Lol, Foreman is a beast.
    you are right Foreman is so hard to best ....i hate playing with him though cause hes so fcuking slow !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      you are right Foreman is so hard to best ....i hate playing with him though cause hes so fcuking slow !
      If you know how to cut off the ring, with side steps, and quick forward steps you should be able to corner your opponents, and with Foreman that is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        If you know how to cut off the ring, with side steps, and quick forward steps you should be able to corner your opponents, and with Foreman that is brutal.
        Maybe you should play me and teach me a few things then lol?
        Cause i am **** at those side steps, and quick forward steps !

Comment

I had a couple fights with Foreman online, he's actually pretty easy to beat if you pick someone like Ali or Lewis as you can use your jab and right hand to keep him away as Ali.

As Lennox you can se your jab-right hand and stay on the outside and usually if Foreman counters he misses if your at the right range cause Lennoxs reach is longer. If you play as someone like Tyson or Frazier against him though you usually get murdered

Comment

When people pick Tyson, I pick Foreman.
            When people pick Ali, I pick Foreman.

For everyone else I pick James Toney lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              When people pick Tyson, I pick Foreman.
              When people pick Ali, I pick Foreman.

For everyone else I pick James Toney lol
              I actually found the easiest way to beat Foreman is with Ali, personally

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I had a couple fights with Foreman online, he's actually pretty easy to beat if you pick someone like Ali or Lewis as you can use your jab and right hand to keep him away as Ali.

As Lennox you can se your jab-right hand and stay on the outside and usually if Foreman counters he misses if your at the right range cause Lennoxs reach is longer. If you play as someone like Tyson or Frazier against him though you usually get murdered
                Frazier actually does good against him in the game, mainly because his chin is made out of steel. They gave him the best chin at HW.

Even Tyson does good against Foreman if used right. Foreman kills anyone who stays in his punching range though.

Comment

Working...
                X