Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Dubois vs Gorman Nathan in 2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorman to me looks like he would win if they fought now.

Could be a snoozer though these are another 2 that have sparred 100’s of rounds together.

I don’t really think it’s a fight that has to happen at a novice stage in their pro careers. Loads of tests out there for both

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      this.

wont happen until the end of 2019/2020 at least. or not at all. no reason to risk dubois this early, it would be very close to a pick em fight imo.
      Yeah I think Warren knows this too, Gorman is from a fighting family, he is very well schooled from day one. Fighting is in his blood and with DDD still learning i doubt we would see that fight any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        This is the match-up that should happen. Will the fight happen and who do you pick?
        Gorman Nathan? Is that like Nathan Gorman's evil shadow twin or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Gorman Nathan? Is that like Nathan Gorman's evil shadow twin or something?
          This could be the case and if it is we all have a lot to worry about ,it might spread to other fighters and give an unfair edge.

Going by the real Nathan Gorman I would suspect he wins based on skills come first ,only seen both with limited fights so cant predict who wins ? i know it will be a barn burner a real garsh darnit fight.

Comment

Definitely won't happen imo. Dubois will be padding his record for at least 2 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              I'd like to see it made in 2019 - it is a very big win for the victor but a very big set back for the loser. It's kind of a winner takes all fight, so risky for both fighters
              I think with both being so young it’s a relatively easy route back for the loser, and the raise in their profile from fighting each other would be huge.

I don’t think prospect fights are as bigger risk as people say

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                i don't know. DeGale and Groves fought at a similar stage of their careers and it didn't affect DeGale. Both went on to have good careers. in fact, DeGale lost but went on to win a world title before Groves. He won the European title in the fight after losing to Groves.

The loser would be ok if they are good enough.
                Very true - but it is still a setback as they both don't have a brand/large fanbase to carry them after a loss and promoters have a much easier time promoting an undefeated fighter (which kinda sucks)

Comment

Working...
                X