Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxers are the most disciplined out of the current generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Scott Quigg.
    This. Dude lives like a monk.

Comment

Interesting, named a lot of guys I was going to.

I think Rigo is always in shape, Lara too but I dont know too much about his habits.

Haye always looks shredded (apart from his come back) but he over trains too much.

Groves comes to mind too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I know Zinedine Zidane was a smoker and he's one of the greatest players of all time in his sport.
        Football players have no discipline, aboslutely NONE. But it's easier for them because it's 11 vs 11 and they can hide behind the team if they're tired.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Canelo is at the top of the list for me. Golovkin used to be before last camp.
          Why do you think Golovkin did that considering it was before his biggest fight? It seemed weird.

Comment

Canelo, Golovkin, Lomo, Mikey Garcia, Joshua, Thurman, Cotto all come to mind. One thing for sure any fighter or athlete for that matter who wants to stay at the top of the food chain better be disciplined or they will be exposed in short order.

Comment

Eubank Junior, he trains everyday, he goes to parties and whatnot but doesn't drink or eat crap.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Thurman. He adapted a clean, spiritual lifestyle and believes in Zen.
                Isn't that guy like a hippie? I swear he doesn some wierd shit lol...........I like Thurman doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  Canelo, Golovkin, Lomo, Mikey Garcia, Joshua, Thurman, Cotto all come to mind. One thing for sure any fighter or athlete for that matter who wants to stay at the top of the food chain better be disciplined or they will be exposed in short order.
                  True. Tyson Fury got exposed. Kovalev to some extent too.

Comment

Porter strikes me as being very disciplined especially considering that he is an ex running back that started his pro boxing career at 165 in 2008 and has been making 147 since 2010ish. Anyways, he has no choice but to be disciplined with Kenny around!

Comment

Working...
                    X