Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Not at all interested. Should of rematched Korobov like others have said
    Nah, Pvssy G should man up & fight Jermall.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Pvssy G should of fought Jermall like Jermall asked then you wouldn't be crying about adams & you could be crying about Pvssy G getting his ass handed to him.
      Why would Ggg or Canelo bother with a UNKNOWN Career UNDERCARD fighter with zero fanbase(besides u) or appeal. KITTENS ONLY promised an impressive ko against old ass slow Korobov and struggled big time....oh I forgot Her feelings and snatch were hurt bc her Sister lost!! Lol!! Boo-hoo

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        Best MW of this era...
        Who Canelo? Yeah probably..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          Jermall Charlo only fights bums *checks record* Trout, J-Rock, Korobov? I wanted him against Korobov again as I thought he lost that fight, but we knew the rematch had very little chance of happening. This fight should be good at least.

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201

Pvssy G

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Nah, Pvssy G should man up & fight Jermall.
            Ggg quakn in his boots after watchn Charlo Sis struggle with 50 yr old lookn slow Korobov. Old ass Russian took #KITTENS ONLY best shots all night. Easy work for Ggg or Canelo....if they need a tune-up fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              Lol... i guess the lion got tamed!
              I feel bad for charlo avoiding the
              MK re-match i hope someone cares enough about him to make him realize that he is only digging his grave! Fans don’t forget good fights and that was an awesome fight with some clear unfinished business! Cuban lara has called them out both of them!!!!!!
              But daddy haymon protects them.
              He beat korobov, duh

Now why are YOU not asking for a Jermall Charlo vs golovkin fight when they were BOTH looking for an opponent at the SAME TIME?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                Dont have it in H-town....nobody knows the Charlo Sisters here!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by pillowfists98
                  I don't understand why PBC moves its fighters back and forth from FOX to Showtime. It seems like it would be more logical to take half the fighters, keep them on FOX exclusively and keep the other half on Showtime exclusively.

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post

I was going to post the same thing. It was one of the things that PBC done when they were buying time buys on networks before.
                  Both of you should do business together....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    And Jacobs had been destroyed by Pirog years ago... One KO loss doesn't make or break a fighter. Korobov has always been a skilled boxer. His chin and the way he reacts when hurt have been a problem for him in the pros but the skills were always there.

Trout being past his prime against Charlo is an opinion really. He was in good shape, looked very sharp to me and the fight was actually very close.

Julian Williams was a highly regarded prospect / contender before Charlo knocked him out.
                    I like when people speak truth ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                      It was funny when it was 97G, this is just sad. Charlo, you're better than this man.

This is why Mall is fighting adams. Don't ignore it..

Comment

Working...
                      X