Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray: Saunders is a F***ing ****house, a Horrible Creature!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just realized this NOW??? Lol lolol lol lol

Comment

BJS is a piece of shit. He really thinks he'll get a shot at Clenelo or GGG doing this?
      Last I checked you don't draw massive crowds to your fights, dude.

Let's be humble here
      Last edited by Breno G; 06-05-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I’m somewhat shocked, when watching older interviews it seemed as though Saunders had much respect for Murray and spoke highly of him, which is unusual since he usually belittles all his opponents. Murray is an earnest fighter, it’s a shame that his sacrifices go uncompensated. I hope something goes right for Murray, he deserves it

Comment

Having so much money involved is very hard to get an accurate diagnostic, but the commission and even murray's camp should force saunders to go to a neutral doctor to confirm his injury, if it shows he was faking it Murray and a class action suit should follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Don't these guys get insurance against injuries and fight cancellations?
            Who provides that type of insurance? The promoters? Asking seriously. I think its a fair thing to ask for when fighting guys with a history like that (BJS, Haye, etc). It's hard not to feel bad for Murray here.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 06-05-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Who provides that type of insurance? The promoters? Asking seriously. I think its a fair thing to ask for when fighting guys with a history like that (BJS, Haye, etc). It's hard not to feel bad for Murray here.

There are so many hedging techniques and bespoke insurance policies for most things. The more risky the level of care cancellation the more costly it is to insure and such premiums can be covered by the riskier fighter eg Haye and BJS.

Comment

O’Reilly you says?!

Comment

P4P ATG Cancellee!

Comment

Lmao @ title

Comment

Working...
                    X