Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray: Saunders is a F***ing ****house, a Horrible Creature!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders should be ashamed of himself if its not a legit injury.
    If he is faking he should have to re-imburse Murray for all his lost money.

Comment

I didn't know this was the second time. Dam Billy Joe, not cool dude!

Pay the man what you owe him.

Comment

Don't feel that sorry for Murray. This would have been his FIFTH title shot.

Time somebody else had a chance?

Comment

Never trust a ***** ......... First rule of man club

Murray has every right to be pizzed (even though it was a gash fight)

Comment

I definitely understand Murray's stance. It's a shitty situation for him.

Comment

I believe the card is till going ahead with Yarde headlining? Either way I hope Warren can get him a fight on there as planned and make him a bit of money. I hate to see fighters lose money like this, could you imagine not seeing your kids for months on end and doing all that grind for nothing?

Comment

I usually like Saunders but he's done himself no favours here. Everyone likes Murray.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've never been a fan of Saunders his very gobby. His overated other than the Lemieux fight his not looked good at all. He scrapped past Eubank Jr the fight could of gone either way, many people think he got gifted the akavov fight where he looked very ordinary. His either pulling out if the Murray fight in case he gets offered Canelo or GGG for September incase their rematch collapses or his one of the most injury prone fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    Don't feel that sorry for Murray. This would have been his FIFTH title shot.

Time somebody else had a chance?
                    You an idiot so on your logic Murray should just say well that's ok. He should spend his time and money on training camps and say it's ok it's my fifth opportunity so just screw me over not once but twice. You sir are a moron.

Comment

[QUOTE=omh;18831369]Let that be a lesson to never have dealings with those people being from Europe he should of known better[/QUO

You're a Dumb ass

Comment

Working...
                      X