Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    He got what he deserved, but you weren't supposed to get knocked out.
    lmao!! that exactly what i was thinkin. you put in the work but didnt cruise and avoid the last round like dela hoya. so you couldve lost the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Am Star View Post
      Glass jawed ***git.
      your sister has a loose jaw

Comment

Next time use a chair... serious note must of been embarrasing to start a fight and get knocked out by a guy who doesn't even box.

Comment

LOL good story, 8/10.

Props for dealing with him, you lose ratings for letting him bully you in the first place though.

I LOVE the status change in them situations though, guy trying to take you for a gump and suddenly he has his headpiece rocked by a 10 punch combo.

Comment

you hit this kid 10 times in the face with straight rights and hooks, and he was still able to fight back?

Comment

he said that the dude had about 100lbs on him, pay attention you douches.

maybe he hits like paulie malignaggi.

good **** for standing up for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Am Star View Post
                Glass jawed ***git.
                oi cockface why dont you **** off. he was outweighed by like 100lb!!

Like leggy says dude next time just pick up a chair and show him who's boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  He got what he deserved, but you weren't supposed to get knocked out.
                  yeah but they were not in same weight division! I say well done kid, you stood up to the ****y bully and he'll think twice about it next time. You dry-gulched him which is commendable seeing he is such a big beast, which is more of a difference when you are kids compared to when you are grown men. Respec' to your parents too. I had similar scuffles at school with bumboys like him, except I didn't get Ko'd. With a bit more experience and work on your defence, streetfights will become too easy.

Comment

Good for standing up for yourself, only thing that would have made the story better was you KO'ing him.

Comment

You lost the battle but won the war. Well done.

Your parents are wrong though, violence isn't the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X