Collapse
No announcement yet.

creatin..good or bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are types of creatine in the market that doesnt need to load . . . mooks i guess ur using the cell tech brand . . . its right one side effect of that bloatedness . . . you should take carbs less when you intend to use this type of brand . . . i recommend TRAC no loading needed . . . no bloatedness effect . but the downside of this is its expensive . . or there is another syrum type and take it 5 mins before your workout . . .this is quite efficient . . . available at GNC which im currently used . . .

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
      on what phase?

bottom line is more don't neceserraily mean bigger. So 6 weeks vs 2 wont really help your muscles avoid dependance on the thing.
      Take creatine for 6 weeks and then don't for 2 weeks. Loading phase would be one week of that 6 weeks. The whole purpose of this is so your body doesn't become used to it

Comment

Also DO NOT GET CAPSULES!!! There are creatine capsule that are completely useless and a waste of money...get the powder creatine monohydrate

Comment

Creatine is all good there have been more studies about it than anything. It does nothing to your liver as far as the American Medical Assocation knows, but if your worried just drink more water. As for the acne thing u got that from something else i think i never heard anyone or seen anyone get acne from taking it. Any way its great for increasing energy and strengh im all for it.

Comment

Working...
          X