No announcement yet.

setanta commentators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setanta commentators

setanta have sent their own commentators over to florida for the woods-tarver fight. Thank god, those american ones they usually have are awful. AC Slater of saved by the bell was one of them. I have to put up with woodhalls brummy accent but i think i can handle it.

They ain't got nothing on HBO

Comment

John Rawlings and Ritchie Woodhall called it, there the worst pairing since Duck Makenzie and John Rawlings.

Poor comentators, Darke and Watt should head to setanta!

Comment

British commentators are awful compared to American commentators. I had to watch Collazo/Mosley Sky Coverage as opposed to HBO, man, it gave me headaches. Just my opinion, eveyones' ears are different

Comment

yeah it has to be said HBO coverage is the nuts. Even when Kellerman is involved.

ITV is tolerable, but some of the fights have seen on setanta sound like there being covered by tramps off the street after a free beer for their troubles. showtime is pretty naff as well.

Comment

Setanta commentators are **** , Woodhall is a desperate judge Woods won 3 or 4 rounds not 2 by his un offical card

Comment

Woodhall would be better sitting in the studio. He sometimes has interesting things to say, but not enough to stretch over the 24 rounds we got last night. Maybe if he'd been covering the welterweight it would've been ok...

Did anyone see, at the start of the show on Setanta last night, the presenter seemed to get confused about what to say? As if he'd forgotten what was going on or something.

Comment

Jim Lampley and Jim Watt would be great together calling the fights, there easily the best two guys in the business at doing that, although Darke is very good too.

Comment

ITV is terrible man, they are Khan nuthuggers. Yah, I like Khan, but he's not nearly as good as they try to make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by rmz View Post
                    ITV is terrible man, they are Khan nuthuggers. Yah, I like Khan, but he's not nearly as good as they try to make him out to be.
                    Yea i agree, I like HBO..dunno why they just make me smile with some of their comments

Comment

Working...
                    X