No announcement yet.

Is it really too late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really too late?

I'm 19 and I never really drank milk when I was younger because I was lactose intolerant to great quan****** of milk products at one time. So in results I always lacked calcium. I drink the Calcium-Magnesium supplements now daily, about 80% per dose, andt the rest I'm hoping to get in natural food. It also has 100% Vitamin D and some Baron. I was wondering if anyone knew how effective those pills are over natural foods, and if its too late at my age to drink them.

Originally posted by enadeus
    I'm 19 and I never really drank milk when I was younger because I was lactose intolerant to great quan****** of milk products at one time. So in results I always lacked calcium. I drink the Calcium-Magnesium supplements now daily, about 80% per dose, andt the rest I'm hoping to get in natural food. It also has 100% Vitamin D and some Baron. I was wondering if anyone knew how effective those pills are over natural foods, and if its too late at my age to drink them.

apparently you don't know.......

let me explain. HUmans are the only animal on this earth that drink milk after infancy. You do not NEED milk as an adult to get calcium. In fact, milk has a compound in it that actually STRIPS your body of calcium. Eat broccoli, or eat one of the other hundreds of food that come fortified with calcium now

I too am lactose intolerant, and can't drink milk or eat cheese unless I want to shoot a valcano of it out my ass opening. Getting calcium from everyday food is all you need
    Last edited by 6OVER6LORD6; 05-01-2006, 12:28 AM.

Comment

ps, I don't know who that is in your sig, but I want to be inside her

Comment

Originally posted by olympics_glory
        lol you are a frickin poet

Comment

The old "drink a pint of milk a day" thing works if you arent a lactose intolerant, but if you are just eat calcium food.

Comment

Originally posted by olympics_glory
            Some Russian chick who won this years Miss World or Universe, forget which, contest.

Comment

eat ur greens, take a fish oil supplement and get plenty of sunlight. Done

Comment

Some Russian chick who won this years Miss World or Universe, forget which, contest.

God Damn she be fine.

Comment

Enadeus (in russian) ne pei mnogo moloka, ono ochen ploho vliyaet na sosudi golovnogo mozga, zagryaznyaya ih, plus v moloke seichas ochen mnogo steroidov tak kak vseh korov rostyat na nih.(in russian. over)

Comment

Working...
                  X