Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. - Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho Man Randy Savage Dead At 58
    Written by Richard Gray on May 20, 2011 - 12:43:46 PM

TMZ is reporting that Macho Man Randy Savage has died. He was 58-years-old.

Citing Randy's brother Lanny Poffo as a source, TMZ reports Savage was behind the wheel of his 2009 Jeep Wrangler at 9:25 AM this morning in Tampa, Florida when he suffered and heart attack and lost control of the vehicle. Savage reportedly veered across the concrete median, through oncoming traffic and collided "head-on" with a tree. Savage was traveling with his wife Lynn but she survived, suffering only "minor injuries."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical Center after the accident, where he was pronounced dead. Lynn was transferred to a different local hospital where she was treated.

While an investigation of the accident is underway, police say alcohol was not a factor. Both were wearing their seatbelts at the time of the accident.

We are shocked and saddened to hear of the news of the passing of Randy Savage and offer our heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.

R.I.P Macho Man. Truley one of the greatest and most entertraining pro wrestlers of all time.

Comment

I'm not a wrestling man, but it's shame he died so young. R.I.P

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!

Comment

I'll bump this as a tribute to a great entertainer.

Comment

I'll bump this as a tribute to a great entertainer.

Comment

Sad news, RIP Macho Man.

Comment

Tragic, he was one of my favs as a young kid. Steroids the cause tho?

Comment

they keep dropping like flies the last 5 years...RIP macho man!

Comment

Used to enjoy watching him as a kid. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X