Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Deontay Wilder 231-Pounds, Tyson Fury 273-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is a heck of a promoter but I hope he gets KTFO. Just praying Wilder doesn't gas or eat too many shots like the one he took in the 12th after the knockdown.

A true 50-50 fight if ever there's been one.

I will be absolutely crushed if Wilder loses ��

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Once again, Fury has a 40+ lbs advantage. Good for wilder coming in around 230, this should have been the case for a few years now. 209-212 was ridiculous
      It is laughable him coming in at those light weights, glad he's going to enter this fight as a legit heavy weight.....this isnt the mid 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Damn, I thought both guys were bluffing when saying they would come in at 270 and 230 pounds.

Alrighty then...............
        That’s what I was thinking too... but nope. They were both in clothes and shoes though. A joke in of itself.

Comment

Ffs i wanted wilder to be 10lbs lighter so he is quicker. 220 is perfect weight for him.

I think fury is coming for the ko

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            Wilder has proven time and again that the weight don't matter, but at 230 ibs, I expect his power to be even scarier.
            That’s the thing though, he may potentially be able to record a single harder measured punch at this weight, but if it’s not quite as quick he may not be able to land it as often. Course Tyson might not be as quick too. Well it’s something the loser use as an excuse anyway.

Comment

The 3 times Wilder weighed around 230 he looked bad.
              Against Artur Szpilka he was outboxed for large parts of the fight and against Molina he was badly staggered, against Duhaupas he couldn't even floor the guy in 11 rounds.
              All those guys were considered very weak title challengers.

A heavier Wilder has always been a poorer performing fighter.

Comment

Wilder did smart thing to gain extra weight because he felt like fluffy the last time against Fury many times (clinches and wrestling). Had Wilder been <220 it would be easy food for this big Fury.

Wilder will be outboxed but then lands a shot... Otherwise he will get demoralized and shamefully looses.

Comment

Both guys came in bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    That's what I'm seeing too he wore the shirt for a reason and I believe he will lose water weight drastically through the fight. If Wilder plays his cards right he can make it a short night Wilder by ko in 5

My first prediction on this one up till now I didnt wanna call it
                    Fury weighed 270lbs through out his training camp, it's not water weight. I cant believe this is the third time I've read this water weight statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                      Not necessarily my friend. Water retainment is a thing & some hold more than others.
                      Back when I played football in HS and college we used to put on weight days before by chugging gallons on water. My senior year of highschool I vividly remember putting on exactly 7lbs the day before a game. Running back Demarco Murray did it when he played for the cowboys.
                      Yes, chugging a lot of water will temporarily make you gain weight, especially if you cut a ton of water weight. However, Fury weighed 270 for the majority of his training camp, its impossible for that to be water weight.
                      Last edited by KnickTillDeaTh; 02-22-2020, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X