Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be against a Canelo-BJS fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course... that's a terrible fight.

BJS hasn't looked good since he beat Lemieux two years ago. He's easily the weakest champ at 168. Th opening odds for that fight will have BJS as an 11-1 underdog.

Comment

Good Fight! Can't complain about it at all

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        His constant weight demands. How is this difficult to fcking understand that special weight demands in every fight is unprecedented. Kovalev and Jacobs looked like crap
        And? He's the A side. He can do that.
        Was you biitching and moaning when mayweather demanded a catch weight on Canelo???
        Yeah you wasn't so shut the fucc up punk!

Comment

Not at all. I dont see any way saunders wins the fight but solid tricky undefeated opponent for canelo. As long as theres fair scoring and and no clauses just a legit fight between 2 guys on their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            And? He's the A side. He can do that.
            Was you biitching and moaning when mayweather demanded a catch weight on Canelo???
            Yeah you wasn't so shut the fucc up punk!
            Yeah I was (and still am), so fk off!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              His constant weight demands. How is this difficult to fcking understand that special weight demands in every fight is unprecedented. Kovalev and Jacobs looked like crap
              Canelo made them look like crap you hating ass mfcka. Jacobs had fought many many fights in a row & throughout career with ibf Rehydration that he wasn't allowed to disregard like he did vs canelo. (Same nelo you used to call a weight bully for rehydrating more than 10 lbs)(Meaning nelo fought him with a huge disadvantage compared to Derev)

Kovalev the same applies & he was even allowed far more extra time to rehydrate(& because it was already at 175 it meant he could come in at hw & had LITERALLY every advantage,& it matters far more at lhw to have extra time,Nelo could've cw him but didn't) because the fight took place after 10 pm pst nelo LITERALLY signed up to fight a hw in the ring.

Just admit you will always find an excuse to hate on nelos every unprecedented achievement & move on. Or just admit"I hate the lil ginger kvnt" & nobody would begrudge you for it,but its ludicrous to discredit nelos wins over Jacobs/kov over using same ibf rules that were needed so those guys wouldn't just use coming in at hw unimpeded instead of having to actually win fair & square based on actual skill as they've done in their biggest fights(in kovs case he didn't have extra time to rehydrate in any fight & is on record weighing no more than 183 in any prior fight) I could've sworn you were the same guy complaining about Jacobs weight vs ggg & you said"ggg should've had it in the contract that he couldn't get away with coming in as a cw & bullying ggg"(paraphrased)
              Last edited by kushking; 11-14-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

It is not the worst fight but I would rather Canelo fought Beterbiev at 175, Bivol at 168 or 175, Callum Smith or Benevidez at 168, or GGG at any weight Canelo wants. I don't think Canelo is comfortable at 168 anymore. Saunders just beat a guy ranked 43rd by boxrec and he looked lousy up until he got the KO. I don't think that poor performance or any performance Saunders has had since way back when he beat Lemieux should get him a fight with boxing's biggest star when others deserve the Canelo fight much more. I think Canelo beats him easily.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say I don't think Canelo is comfortable at 160 anymore. 168 or 175 are more comfortable weights that he can easily make and be very strong at.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Of course... that's a terrible fight.

BJS hasn't looked good since he beat Lemieux two years ago. He's easily the weakest champ at 168. Th opening odds for that fight will have BJS as an 11-1 underdog.
                    That is the truth and the reason I don't like the fight. Saunders can't fight like he could two years ago. He has fought lousy guys and looked lousy beating them since his last good performance against Lemieux.

Comment

Working...
                    X